{Chapter 9 April and May}

Now in the days of April the cherry blossoms were in full bloom and ready to view the trio was able to get together for a picnic at a park. Lucy was carrying the basket while (Y/n) and Iruma walked next to him, one holding drinks and the other a blanket. Iruma put down the blanket and (Y/n) set down the drinks. Lucy got comfortable and put the basket down.

"I brought lots of things: chips and chicken with sandwiches, fruit salad, normal salad, normal fruits, pasta and homemade pizza." Lucy listed getting each one out. He pulled out a smaller basket. "I brought dessert too. We have pies, cheesecake, cookies, brownies, cake, fruit tarts and cupcakes!" Luce filled half of the picnic blanket with food.

"Lucy, didn't you bring too much?" (Y/n) said, tilting his head.

"I think it's sweet!" Iruma laughed, grabbing a plate and taking a little bit of everything and gobbling it all up.

"I forget Iruma has the stomach of a black hole," (Y/n) smiled slightly, turning a light pink.

There was something that was bothering Lucy. He knew they would have to leave sooner or later. They have spent months in the human world and Lucy has been noticing that (Y/n) might have started developing feelings for Iruma. Lucy doesn't know what the future holds for them if they stay in the human world they have no education and when they hit legal age Iruma's Parents will probably make Lucy and (Y/n) move out and isolate Iruma. But if they go back to the demon world it's no better. (Y/n) will be abused and will not be able to be himself. The demon world is much crueler than the human world demons rely on rank and power to determine if they are worthy to respect. If (Y/n) shows weakness in the demon world he will be shunned.

"Lucy, why so serious? It's a picnic, hurry and eat!" (Y/n) said smiling while Iruma put a plate of food in front of Lucy. Lucy smiled sadly and ate. The kids played in the park while Lucy cleaned up. They couldn't stay long because it started to rain. (Y/n) was super mad about that and Iruma just tried to cheer him up. Lucy was still in deep thought.

Click!

After another month it was mid may. Lucy was scolding (Y/n) for some reason in the living room. Iruma's parents went out so Lucy thought it was the perfect time to make (Y/n) study up.

"One two three one two three one two three again!" Lucy commanded as (Y/n) was waltzing with air.

"Lucy, why do I need to do this again!" (Y/n) complained.

"It's been too long since you practiced waltzing your rusty and need to study up." Lucy scolded and Iruma walked into the living room.

"What are you doing?" Iruma asked, confused.

"Waltzing." Lucy replied.

"Waltzing?" Iruma said, still confused, tilting his head.

"Can Iruma learn with me!" (Y/n) shouted, grabbing Iruma's arm and pulling him close. Iruma was flustered and taken aback.

"I don't see why not. Iruma could use the skill. It's also good to practice with a partner." Lucy nodded, grabbing a small rabio putting on a song that sounded like ballroom music but it was in a different language.

"Okay Iruma I'll lead you'll follow." (Y/n) whispered, holding one of Iruma's hands out.

"I don't know what that means..." Iruma whispered back.

"I'll play the role of the man in the dance and you'll play the woman's." (Y/n) said as he put Iruma's hand on his shoulder and his hand and Iruma's waist. (Y/n) started to move in a box shape Iruma following his steps exactly.

"Now bend your knees slightly and then jump up and travel the floor." Lucy instructed sternly, clapping his hands to match the beat. Iruma looked at (Y/n) and he gave Iruma a reassuring smile. As he took the lead they did a crossing method and they both looked elegant, this being Iruma's first time he was a natural at picking up the steps. They had the most elegant look about them. They looked coldly to each other's side but the waltz looked so peaceful and warm with more practice and shine they would be the most beautiful waltzing partners.

"Okay that's enough, it's time for lunch." Lucy smiled, turning off the radio. (Y/n) spun Iruma around putting an arm behind his Iruma mimicking his actions and both bowing at each other before letting go of each other's hands.

"That was fun!" Iruma said to (Y/n).

"Waltzing can be fun when you have a partner plus they look cool when you're with lots of people. My fiancé is so stuck up that she doesn't know how to waltz cus she whines that it's too hard. Once I was forced to waltz with her and he threw a temper tantrum about how I kept stepping on her toes. She was as graceful as a fish on land. I had never been more embarrassed! Not just for me but for her too and her parents. What a shame on their honor." (Y/n) said, annoyed, crossing his arms and shaking his head. Lucy gave a small chuckle and Iruma also laughed.

After that day Iruma and (Y/n) waltzed with each other whenever they had free time. They improved with the help of Lucy and would be wonderful waltzing partners.