{Chapter 16 Ballroom}

The night sky was damp with stars lining the night. The sounds of chatter and music filled the room. The room itself was tall and large, graceful and filled with people. Their dresses and suits were all colors with glasses of wine and champagne. The night was filled with chatter and laughter and songs. Women dancing with their partners or betrothed's as they smiled with glee.

 Women dancing with their partners or betrothed's as they smiled with glee

(What the ballroom looks like)

Young women huddled for gossip and young men with glass cups filled with red liquid talked about their rankings and their women. There was one of these young men who was out of place. He had blue hair and matching blue eyes and was nervous about being in such a crowd and messing up that he stayed off to the side talking with his pink haired friend who was of noble blood. All of a sudden the doors opened and a man and woman walked in gracefully from gaint doors and down a huge staircase as a man clapped his hands at the door.

"Welcoming the hosts Grand Duke Athanasios Iphis and Grand Duchess Cassandra Iphis." He shouted as the grand duke and duchess walked down the stairs into a crowd of clapping people. Soon after their children came into view their eldest son (Y/n) Iphis came into view with a young woman who looked upset with an arm around his. After him appeared Janessa she looked elegant yet annoyed behind her was younger girl it was Eliza she also looked lovely with a bubbly expression and a very young boy behind her it was Leonor he had a small suit that made him look like a young prince.

"Now presenting Prince (Y/n) Iphis and his betrothed Baroness Amaya Amberwell." He shouted as heads turned to the betrothed couple as they walked down the stairs. Iruma turned his gaze upwards in amazement and was slightly flushed but he felt a ping in his heart when he saw his betrothed. She was lovely and looked like a good noble woman. Iruma noticed some people looking at him and whispering while looking at (Y/n) confused.

Iruma examined them as she looked happily wrapped around his arm and (Y/n) looked annoyed and skimmed the crowd.

"Asmodeus I'm going to greet (Y/n) real quick I'll be right back."

"Alright Iruma sir! I'm going to get some refreshments while you're gone." He smiled as Iruma walked up to (Y/n). (Y/n) saw Iruma and his face lit up. He lightly pushed Amaya away and greeted Iruma.

 He lightly pushed Amaya away and greeted Iruma