{Chapter 12 taking it to far Akuji}

When Lucy and (Y/n) reached school they bid each other goodbye and (Y/n) opened his flip phone.

"Babe where are you?" He said.

"chilling next to a vending machine. Hurry and get over here." He said with an upset tone.

"But I have to do the thing for my familiar or I won't get another chance to do it." He said timidity.

"You're always doing this! When I want to do something you have to always have something else going on. I'm here working to make our relationship work yet you aren't doing shit! I should just end things with you if you're gonna act like this!" He shouted. (Y/n) got worried.

"No I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you! I swear just don't break up with me please!" (Y/n) exclaimed nervously gripping his phone .

"Then get your act together... you know I'm the only one who'll actually love you right? No one would ever want a man whore like you." Akuji explained and (Y/n) just looked down.

"Akuji I know and I'm grateful that you're dating me. I'm sorry I'll try harder." He whispered.

"Yk I do love you right it's just you can't do anything right so sometimes you need to be corrected." He scolded coldly. (Y/n) started to shake in anger.

"Thank you Akuji, I love you." (Y/n) shakily took out a cigarette and put it into his mouth as he tried to calm himself.

"Love you too, don't forget to text me your location and don't turn it off." He sternly exclaimed.

"Yes I understand." He replied, puffing out a cloud and hung up. He threw down his cigarette in a fit of anger and stomped on it before walking inside.

He was put in the fourth group and the teacher was a chill dude who showed an educational video explaining what to do. After a few people it was Valentine's turn. He was given a paper with the teacher said to only use his. (Y/n) went to the circle for the summoning and held the paper looking at it.

"I summon you my familiar!" He shouted, cutting his finger and letting his blood spill on it. Smoke started to appear and it slowly took the form of a stone dragon blinded with a thorn bush and roses covering its eyes with red streaks coming down under the bush like blood tears.

"A stone rose dragon! Considering your family lineage it makes sense you can go now! You're ranked somewhat high congrats!" The teacher happily said as (Y/n) walked out of the ritual room. He met up with Akuji and his friends and left to go get their books. When walking in the hallway they knew that Akuji wasn't one to mess with so they moved aside. (Y/n) saw a ruckus ahead and found it bothersome so He told Akuji and Akuji made his friends get their school textbooks.

After a bit they hid around the school and talked and smoked until it was time to head home. The first few days of school was basically just getting to know where your classmates were and meeting your friends and teachers. They talked about the chair demon's grandson. No one knew his name though.

Next day

"Babe can we eat lunch together?" (Y/n) suggested with a somewhat contempt look at Akuji.

"Naw you should lay off the food you'll get fat." His friends chuckled behind him. (Y/n) felt wave of embarrassed swallow him. They walked the halls Akuji right next to (Y/n) and three dudes behind them. People avoided them. No one had real evidence of Akuji doing anything bad but everyone knew that he would beat the shit out of people on a regular basis. (Y/n) on the other hand had Lots of evidence that he beat people up when agitated. Just no one could bring themselves to say anything out of fear for for both Akuji and (Y/n) coming at them.