{chapter 14 Iruma's ring}

Iruma and Snadnock were chatting about the bird and he apologized and bowed his head. (Y/n) paid no attention; he had selective hearing as he was listening to Lucy chat about the ball that was coming up and what (Y/n) should wear. (Y/n) heard something that caught his attention.

"Let's you and I compete for the demon king's throne." Snadnock said smiling and holding a thumbs up to a sweaty Iruma who was trying to explain.

"Iruma you wanna be the demon king!" (Y/n) smiled looking at him as he opened a new pack of expensive looking black cigarettes and a lighter with a black flame instead of his usual pink cigarettes and pink flame lighter. Iruma shook his head and was about to speak when Kalego snapped at them.

"You three stop chatting, eyes forward! Get to the back of the line" Kalego said and the three of them got in line and waited to receive their ranks.

"Iruma what rank do you think youll get?" (Y/n) asked, looking down at Iruma. Iruma sighed.

"I don't think I'll get a high rank and I'm kinda glad. The less I stand out the less chance they'll have of finding out that im um you know human." He whispered as it reached (Y/n)'s turn. He reached into the owl's pocket and pulled out a small golden small rank token and it read Gimmle the 3rd rank. He smiled while everyone else was surprised.

"How did you get Gimmle!" the dude with yellow gold hair said looking over his

"Yea you didn't even do the test right!" The dude that steals shit exclaimed pointing at (Y/n).

"Neither did you shut the hell up! My summons was ranked high and I'm of noble blood line no wonder I got a high rank. Now Iruma it's your turn!" (Y/n) flicked his cigarette at his face, giving him a scowl before he turned to Iruma and smiled, pushing him forward in front of the rank owl.

"Oh okay!" Iruma smiled Nervously. Everyone was chatting about Iruma but (Y/n) and Lucy were excited to see his rank. He looked at the owl for a bit then put his hand inside the pocket but then it screeched a loud piercing sound while Iruma's hand was still inside. It instantly flew away.

"Hey Wait but wait I didn't get my badge!" Iruma shouted as he held his hand in the air for everyone to see. Everyone was confused and shocked.

"Iruma sir..?" Asmodus said confused.

"Iruma kins... whats on your hand?" The green haired girl said and (Y/n) just smiled tilting his head.

"Um Iruma you might wanna look up..." (Y/n) said as Lucy raised a brow confused.

"Huh.." Irum said, confused looking at the ring that pulsed with a dark aura. He tried to pry it off. "It won't come off!? Um I-" he tried to reach out for help but everyone jumped and as he tried to get closer they scooted back because of a black purple blob hanging on Iruma's shoulder. (Y/n) walked up to him as he screamed in horror.

"H-h-help!" Iruma shouted, shaking his arm up and down to try and get it off of him. Asmodus also ran up to help.

"Iruma hold still!" he said as Asmodus tried to help too. Iruma ran to Kalego and shook his hand as Kalego fled.

"I don't want it! I don't want it! Get it off of me, professor!" Iruma shouted as he kept rushing at Kalego, still looking scared shitless.

"Stop waving that thing around!" Kalego shouted running away, the purple blob let out an ear piercing screech that made everyone cover their ears in pain. It was so loud it made (Y/n) fall to his knees. Lucy ran to him since he noticed his ears starting to bleed.

"(Y/n)! Everyone, are you okay!" Iruma shouted worriedly as he saw (Y/n) covering his ears in pain and Lucy next him taking his safety over his own.

"How are you somehow okay Iruma!" the blonde black zig zagged haired dude who kinda looks like a knock off version of Denki.