Chapter 3: Sinful Sword

The team woke up in the morning fully rested and ready to battle except for Blader, due to his earlier nightmares. Yet nobody had noticed that Blader was spazzing out like a nutcase, and everyone slept like dogs, especially Lightning Heart, who literally slept as a dog. Everybody re-equipped their armor except for Blader, who at the moment was feeling too lazy to put it on, and just shoved it into his endless backpack. Suddenly they hear a bunch of frog-like sounds bouncing off of the walls. In case it was an attack, Blader quickly re-equipped his armor and picked up his old sword. To the dismay of the party, is was an army of 50 Linkospians, who had apparently learned of the death of their comrade, and are prepared to retaliate. Blader stepped in for first strike and does a double sweeping blade strike on the Linkospian. Gene stepps in for the next shot. He uses his nature powers to strike three Linkospians in his path, with Lightning Heart multiplying the energy of the attack by 3. Stella jumps in to attack, pulling the endless amount of knives in her boots and throwing them at the front Linkospian with amazing accuracy. "There is too many of them" Stella stating the obvious. Oznerol steps up and withdraws all of the energy within himself, preparing a massive fireball. Everyone except Blader use their energies to multiply the power of his attack. Naunia empowers the attack by 3 times. Stella doubles the energy within it. Lightning Heart triples the energy in it. Gene steps in and triples the power of the fireball as well and prepares to help it along its way. With Gene's help in sending the fireball forward, the power of the fireball is quadrupled. But before the duo of warlocks send the fireball towards the army, Oznerol redirects it to Blader's head, using the energy within him to double the power one more time, before seeing something amazing. Blader's backpack bursts, the broken pieces of the cursed fake Elucidator emerging from Blader's backpack. The sword fragments rise up into the air and re-attach to each other, re-forming what Elucidator looked like before it was shattered by the dwarf. Yet, instead of glowing a black color like it originally did, it released a piercing golden aura, floating at the top of the cavern. It took in the energy of the fireball into itself and many times multiplied it. It then transformed. The color of the blade went from a pitch black to a holy white and shining gold edges and relieved itself of the energies within it. It then became the True Holy Elucidator. It shot into the great army of Linkospians, erupting in a massive explosion, murdering every single Linkospian in the cave (which is 450 Linkospians) plus the army of 50 Linkospians and awakening the Queen. This attack also blows up the cavern they nested in as well as the lake, causing a massive thunderstorm. Blader then took his new sword in hand, walking toward the queen slowly. "Oznerol, I need you to very precisely guide a blast of lightning to my sword using Control of Lightning." Oznerol nodded as a large electric beam came down from the sky in an instant, charging Blader's sword with the power of the heavens. It looked as though Blader's entire body was about to be destroyed by the energy in the blast, but he redirected it all to his sword. "This technique's name...is the Seven Deadly Sins."

Blader's eyes glowed the colors of his blade as he charged forward, harnessing the magical power of all his friends, still left over in the air. The lightning turned black as he said the first attack. "First comes Sloth." He said, and moved faster than anyone could see, cutting through the beast, and covering in in black lightning, paralyzing it. "Second... is Lust!" Blader burst forward with another cut, this time a backhand uppercut, to show his lust for killing. "Third... is Pride." His sword began to give a wonderful light display with the lightning and it's own natural light as he hit with another uppercut, launching the queen further in the air. "Fourth... is Envy." He launched the queen further in the air, then put on an envious look as if wanting to be soaring in the sky full of sword cuts. "Fifth... is Greed." He threw 5 gold pieces in the air and ran to them, catching them before throwing the beast further in the air with his sword. "Sixth... is Gluttony." The air around Blader tightened as all of the mana around him, the lightning surrounding the sword, and the mana leached from the queen with the other lightning were all absorbed into the Holy Elucidator at once. He sliced the sword into the queen once again and jumped after her this time, allowing all of the energy within the blade to channel itself into his head, and manifested a massive energy in his blade. "The Seventh and final sin... is Wrath!" He brought his sword down through the mutated frog queen and they quickly began rocketing to the ground at top speed. At the last second Holy Elucidator cut all the way through the beast, and Blader jumped away. The queen crashed into the ground, down but not out. "Everyone, lend me your power!" Blader called out, and everyone complied, sending all of their magical power into Blader's empty mind. "This'll only work if you all keep your energy steady, and we only get one shot at this! Ya ready?" He asked, grinning. Everyone yelled, "Yeah, just do it all ready, idiot!" Blader grinned even more and began channeling all the energy to his sword. All of a sudden a beam emerged from Elucidator, spewing all of the energy to the Linkospian Queen. Blader suddenly snapped his fingers. The queen broke open like a pinata with coins and a treasure chest. Among the goop of the dead queen was a man, a stockily built dwarf, who was just regaining consciousness. Blader's energy stemmed itself and he fell to the floor, sitting and breathing heavily and realizing how much magical energy he must have pumped through his hollow skull. He sheathed his glowing bloody sword to be cleaned later, and proceeded to look through the loot they had gotten.