Where are we?

Ayanokoji pov:-

I came to my room after explaining to horikita how we won this exam (sigh)

I laid at my bed to take some sleep but for some reasons I feel something bad is about to happen? Maybe I am thinking too much

As I decided not to think anything as just take a rest, my head starts to spine, Its strange I never felt like this before.

As I tried to stand again from my bed ,my body felt as if losing all strength...but why? Am I sick? I never have being sick ,not even once but now suddenly...is it the effect of being in rain for long?

Suddenly white fog my whole room..where did this white fog came from? I started to get drowsy..I..
______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling a little heaviness in my eyes but I wasn't in my room anymore. As I tried to came back at my senses I felt something heavy and soft in my left shoulder.

I looked to see what is it..and it is..

"Karizawa?" her head is leaned at my shoulder. The soft sensation I felt  must be her cheeks. Well even though she is one if the gyura type girl who is head-strong and hot-headed but I can't deny she is looking quite cute as she is sleeping right now.

I don't know why I feel like wanting to pinch those cheeks but I guess it be better if I won't do it cause first - Its better not to touch a girl carelessly when she is defenseless like this, second- She is someone's girlfriend

I inwardly sighed because I wanted to wake karizawa but I also don't want to. As I turn my face to see my right side I saw horikita, she is also sleeping and next to her..hm..I guess is hasabe, sakura, miyake and yukimura they are also sleeping.

I can't see my back right now since  karizawa's head in my shoulder. I looked at front I saw hirata along with his fangirls,sotomura, and three idiots they all are sleeping.
______________________________________________________________________________
3rd Person pov:-

As ayanokoji was wondering what's going on, a man appeared out of nowhere from the thin air.Leaved our Ayanokoji dumbfounded.

"??":- Oh!!! Its seems you are the first one to wake up? Well nothing less can be expected of you.

Kiyo:-(titled his head as he didn't understand what going on)

"??":- hm...its seems you have some question, alright since its you I won't mind give you answer hehe...

Kiyo:- Hm..Are you the one who bring us here?

"??":- yes..

Kiyo:- why?

"??":- why? You ask well I want you guys to react on yourselves future.

Kiyo:- future? Are you a god?

"??":- yes I am a god...and I want to show you all your future because I was getting bored.

Kiyo:-as a god, aren't you going against nature's law by showing us what our future held just because you are bored

"??":- oh..no worries for that, I will erase everyone's memories after completing mime and my readers entrainment.

"??":- ha...forget about that. Alright I going in the stage to wake everyone..okay?

As that unknown god went back to the stage. He started mumbling something to which everyone who were in a deep sleep ,woke up

Everyone:- huh?

Random:- where are we?

Random-2:- what's going on?

Random 2nd year:- Are we dead? nooo.....please I haven't even confess to my crush yet.

Ryuen:- What the fuck? What happen just now?

Sudo:- what's going on? Suzune where are you?

Horikita:- I am right behind you, sudo-kun but who gave you the permission to call me by my first name?

Sudo:- ah....

(Yamadead didn't woke up from his sleep even after spell is undone. Reason? Well its yamadead we are talking about he is someone that exceed even gods....so no power works on him...#Yamadead masterpiece of  blackroom)

Ike:- ken? Do you think we are kidnapped? (Scared)

Sudo:- don't worry..I am here nothing will happen.

Shinohara:- Idiot ,who will kidnap the whole school?

Ike:- I didn't ask you ...you ugly

(With this their love quarrel started)

Even though no understand what happen. Every class's leader starts to clam their class, since panicking not gonna help. Teachers and chairman where equally shocked as confused since no one understood what happen.

Pres.horikita stands from his sit,to which everyone become quite.As excepted he have quite dominating aura.

Pres.horikita:- Excuse me.Are you the one who brought all of us here?
(As Pres. Horikita asked it to the man who was standing in front with a devilish smile. Everyone turned their attention to that mysterious man)

"??":- hehe...Yes its me who brought you all here...

Everyone :- Whhhhattt???

That mysterious man tell them the same thing he told to Ayanokoji kiyotaka. As hearing that god will show them their future some where happy to see their future and some where scared with the thought what future had held for them.

"??":- ah...by the way call me Zato..okay?

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.
______________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!! Readers
I wanted to know in which should I start reaction video first on...
Pls. Help me 😁

1. Horikita and Karizawa's argument for sport festival

2.Formation of Ayanokoji group

3.Grip test.

4.Manabu vs Koyotaka race

5.Karizawa's past.

Hehehe...pls....tell me which of this reaction video you want..