(sneak peak) Amasawa Vs Horikita and Ibuki

(Note:- This isn't a full Chapter...Its just a sneak peak update...)

Everyone was enjoying their break and zato also disappear somewhere

Some were roaming around here and their since no one was allowed to leave the room. Some were discussing among themselves about things they had watched.

Zato:-Alright Everyone I am back ..did you guys enjoy your Rest ?

Everyone just nodded and went back to their seat.

Zato:- Alright than lets being next vidoe..

“My my, what do we have here~!”
An innocent voice, like that of a child meeting a playmate.

“Hi, Horikita-senpai!”
Looking at the female student who had appeared before she knew it,
Ibuki-san expressed her dissatisfaction without even trying to hide it.

Ibuki:- why would I hide it? If I don't like someone then I will show it that 'I don't like you, don't stay near me..'

Horikita:- Main question here is why am I with Ibuki-san? (She asked with a frown)

Zato:- well you both were on a date in a middle of a jungle

Everyone:- .............................

Ibuki/horikita:- whatttt?????

Ryuen:- ho..Is it love at Frist fight Ibuki 😏?

Ishizaki:- um..Ibuki-san why horikita-san tho..you know both our class is rival, if you date her,won't Ryuen-san will get angry? Their are girls in our class as well

Ibuki frowned and asked:- what the fuck are you talking about???

Ishizaki:- ah..don't worry Ibuki-san we support you as a good friend, right Albert?

Albert:- YES WE SUPPORT...LIKE GOOD FRIENDS..👍

Sudo:- 'suzune and Ibuki??? No..no..😱😰'

Manabu:-'Suzune is lesbian?? Well I would have it love if Suzune and Ayanokoji got together but if my sister wants that Ibuki girl then As a big brother I will support her..'

Haruka:- Its is shocking that Horikita-san and Ibuki-san will..........
..ahem...but don't worry horikita -san I ..I..support you..its okay no one will judge you..right?

Girls and few boys of their class hesitantly nodded, horikita glared at them.

Kiyotaka:- congratula...

Horikita:-complete it and you will pay Ayanokoji-kun (horikita said while showing her compass)

Kiyotaka:- ........

Horikita:- good..

Horikita/Ibuki:- its nothing like that...I am straight and even if I will lesbian that girl not in a million year will be Ibuki-san/Horikita

Everyone looked at zato, who was eating popcorn while enjoying the show.

Horikita frowned at asked:- Zato-kun tell them you were joking...

Zato:- I was joking...

Horikita:- .......

Zato:- .......

Ibuki- see he is also saying he was joking....

Hiyori:- um...I don't want to sound rude Ibuki-san but isn't horikita-san who told him to say that, And zato-kun just repeat those words

Horikta :- Explain zato-kun, we can't be dating for real right?

Zato:- please...

Horikita:- hm??