Amasawa's confession of being Whiteroom student

Zato:- okei dokei...my friends..After this vidoe you guys are free to do whatever you want to do..it will be  your rest times...Got it?

Everyone nodded..

Zato:-Alright before we start let me make it clear..this vidoe may also contain some things about Whiteroom..which may or maybe not, clear your doubts..

Kiyo:- (sigh)

Everyone had their eyes glued on screen to know more about this Whiteroom thing.

―When did you get turned around, Nanase? Didn’t you work with Housen to get him expelled?‖

Random:- who is this ?

Random-2:- maybe another kohai..I guess?

―That… has nothing to do with you. What did you come here for?‖

―I came here because I was lost and needed some help.‖

Telling such a lie that even she herself didn’t believe.

Did she come here to confirm the defeat of Nanase, and to survey the aftermath?
Judging from her attitude towards Nanase, she should also be aware that Nanase had turned to my side.

Kirimiya:- huh???what the heck did he do to make her change her side?

Hoshimoto:- she is weird,how easily she changed the side..

Zato:- Are you the one to talk Snake-kun?

Hoshimoto:- huh?? Snake? Who are you talking about? (Confused)

Zato:-Oh..nothing you might get it in future videos hehe..

No, if that was the case, there was no point in continuing her meaningless small talk like this.

―I’d like to talk to Ayanokouji-senpai, so please move aside.

―Can’t you just talk like this?‖

Ibuki:- what's with this girl? Wasn’t she tried to expelled in other last vidoe..

Kamuro:- and now she suddenly started to act overprotective!

Zato:- This is the power of Great Masterpiece 😉..

Everyone: - huh????

Arisu:- fufufu..It seems you found another pawn Ayanokouji-kun (she mumbled to herself which no one heard)

Kiyo sighed.

―No, because it’s about the White Room.‖

Kanzaki/Ryuen/Horikita and many more:-'This Whiteroom again!!!'

Ichinose/Hiyori:- 'In other previous vidoe Ayanokoji-kun did said something about this Whiteroom teaching many things...does that this Whiteroom is something similar to school or Academy????'

Kiyo:- 'Is she also related to WR?'

Zato:-:- {Bingo...She is also a WR student but from another Generation}

Kiyo:-{I see...Future is really troublesome for me} (sighed in complete tiredness)

Zato:- {Yep..it really is }(sympathetic smile)

Kiyo:-{that's not helping at all}

Zato:-{hehe..well don't worry too much. You know you are very special, you future will drastically will change according to your choices..}

Kiyo:-{what kind of choices you are talking about ?}

Zato:-{hm..I guess you might found out about that in future videos so lets just leave it for that}