Ayanopapa Entry

Zato:- (clap, clap) okay everyone...break time is over..

Everyone who were wondering around because of sitting too much went back to their seats.

Zato:- so shall we began next vidoe?

Everyone nodded

Zato:- Great!.

 "...Ayanokouji."

Chei-sensei:- Ara~ sae-chan you really can't live without ayanokoji-k.....ouch..

Before chei-sensei could complete her words sae-sensei bonk her head.

 After the crowd dwindled, Chabashira-sensei approached to talk.

"Is there something wrong?"

Kiyo:- 'why do I feel like I am going to get into a trouble!'

 "Yeah. Come with me, I have something to say."

Miyamoto:- where are you taking him sensei??

Sae:- how would I know?

  "This is a difficult negotiation. I have an appointment with Horikita later."

I lied casually and tried to escape.

Horikita:- (sigh) you really can't think of any better excuse, can you? Ayanokoji-kun!

Kiyo:-mnh..ya I can't..because you are best escape tool..Horiki...ouch.

Before kiyo could complete his sentence Horikita punch him in his stomach. Kiyo growled

Horikita:- don't give me that look you deserve that one..

    "As a teacher, I don't want to act inappropriately, but I also have to do it."

 Chabashira-sensei, who usually does not show emotion, showed a rare cowardly expression.

Sudo:- hey! Don't tell me you got in any trouble with the school Ayanokouji"

Hirata:- let's not jump into conclusion just like that sudo-kun..lets watch the video first.

    "I have a bad feeling about it."

"Unfortunately, you have no right to refuse. This is a very important matter."

    Although I didn't want to follow along, if it was the teacher's instructions, I had to follow it.

    My resistance didn't work, so I decided to follow Chabashira-sensei.

    We left the area where the students were, and came to the place——

  "The reception room? Do we need to talk in a place like this? It's too early to talk about volunteers."

Ishizaki:- I guess what sudo said before is true...Ayanokoji really did get into the trouble with school.

Miyamoto:- haa..Ayanokoji I have my sympathy with you...

He said with pity smile, maybe he thinks Ayanokouji is going to get expelled..

Along with miyamoto some other idiots who also jump into the same conclusion showed the same pity smile towards him...but little do they know...that..🙂

 "You'll know right away."

  I tried Mixed in jokes, but she seemed reluctant to answer a student's question.

    But I'm more curious about Chabashira-sensei than the other side of the door. Should it be said that she has lost her composure now and seems to be in a state of agitation?