Reunion with an Childhood friend.

Zato:- Okie-dokei my dear friends..shall we watch next?

Everyone nodded

Zato:- Alright, this time I will show you guys the reunion of two childhood friends who never excalty talk or met with each other face-to -face..

Everyone:- huh??

Random:- IF those two never actually talk to each other face-to face then how are they even friends?

Random-2:- maybe they are online friends..

Sotomura:- possible...I also have many friends in Internet but very few of them I had met face-to-face.

Random-girl:- me too...I also have some friends of mine in my social media account, that's a different story that I hadn't met any of them 😅

Zato:- hehe...that's the twist,the one I am talking about aren't even online friends...

Ike:- huh?? Then how are they even friends??

Kushida:- strange...how can you be friend with someone you didn't met and talk? Nor are they online friends.. Hm..maybe letters?

Ichinose:- ya...quite possible..I mean letters is also a medium for communication,right?

Shibata:- hm..but who will use letter as a means of communication in this era?

Mako:- yep..smartphone are available to every one...

Zato:- eshhh....these people...will you all please stop your discussion.. I have to start the video..

Everyone:- sorry...

I put on After the uniform, I went to the entrance as promised, and the girl was waiting for me as she declared.

Sato:- Its Ayanokouji-kun again..

Ike:- waiting for a girl? Ayanokouji! Don't tell me you going to get confess?

Airi stiffen..
Airi:-'confess? Ayanokouji-kun?? No..no..please god...'

 "So, what are you referring to...?"

  "Follow me."

Kamuro:- huh? Me?

Arisu:- fufu..Masumi-san do you have a crush on Ayanokouji-kun?

Kamuro:- hell no....

 "Follow you, where are you going..."

"Special teaching building."
It's quite an amazing location.

Arisu:-'fufu ....I feel like my entering is coming..'

  The girl who stepped out without explaining in detail reached the third floor of the special teaching building.

  Even in the school, this floor is one of the few places where there are no monitors.

Perverts:- no carema? Are they going to do 'IT'?

kamuro:- hell no...you jerks..

 "What the hell—"

 When I was about to call her, the girl asked me to wait and walked out alone.

After she passed the corner of the corridor by herself, she murmured softly
"Can I go back now?"

Nene:- who is she talking to?

 Masumi girl nodded quietly and left.   The owner of the voice slowly appeared.  The figure looked at me with a cold smile while leaning on a cane with one hand.