Acting Director's Entry

Zato:- So Everyone shall we being next?

Everyone:- yes!!!!

"This is revenge for that incident."

Hashimoto:- Hime!!! Its your voice,right?

Arisu:- fufufu..yes..

 Does that mean he was targeted because of that trivial matter?

Horikita:- Now its Ayanokouji-kun's voice

Kesei:- I wonder why Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi are together?

Ike:- hey Ayanokouji!!! Hope you aren't planning on betraying the class..

Shinohara:- if he is than he is the worst...

Akito:- hey why you both getting so hype-up..didn't Sakayanagi already said they are childhood friends ,maybe they are just catching up.

Hirata:- Its not like They are the only one who know each other from old days. I am sure their are some other students who know each other from old school or maybe from childhood. So please don't blame Ayanokouji-kun like this.

Kushida flinch when hirata said old school.

Ichinose:- Ya specially if you don't have any specific evidence  then don't blame either.

Ike and shinoraha looked down.

Kanzaki:- hey Ichinose why are you getting involve in other class's matter.

Ichinose:- I am just stating the fact Kanzaki-kun and besides I owe a favor to Ayanokouji-kun. (Said with a smile)

Horikita:- What kind of help you did to rival class Ayanokouji-kun? (Said while pointing her compass at Ayanokouji)

Kiyotaka:- It was just related to her personal life..I didn't do any help related to her class.

No, maybe that alone would be enough for Sakayanagi.

Random:- What the heck are they even talking about?

Random 2nd year:- No idea...

"But I just created an opportunity. He was excluded because he was an unnecessary student in the class. "

Everyone:- Huh???

Kirimiya:- Did they expel a student?

Random 2B:- I wonder who that unlucky kid was?

Yamagod sneeze in his sleep.

Nagumo:- It seems their are some interesting kohai's (smirk)

Asahina:- Stop whatever you thinking miyabi.

Nagumo:- C'mon Nazuna you are saying things like I am planning on harming my kohais when I just want to play with them.

Aashina:- (glare at him but then sighs) Do whatever you want.

 "Those are the biggest reasons for me to avoid this exam. Then it would be great if my father was reinstated as soon as possible and the school resumed normal operations—"

Papayangi:-' Huh?did something happen to me?'

Arisu:-'Why did I say that? Will something will happen to dad in future?'

 The special teaching building that was not crowded.

 In this space that was just the two of us, a figure suddenly appeared.

   "Hi there."
  A man in a suit appeared before us.

Random:- who is he?

Tachibana:- Is he a teacher?