Ayanokoji and Karizawa talk after debt.

Zato:-Alright, everyone next video we are going to watch is continuation of last one...so are you guys ready??

Everyone:- yess.....

Zato:- great , then lets being...

As soon as school was over, I took the time to send my newly written email to someone, and immediately winked at Karuizawa, who was planning to go back to the dormitory. No, that's not such a great thing to wink.

Kei:-  Why are you winking at me?

Kiyo:- huh? When did I wink at you?

Kei:- I mean why did you wink at future me...

Kiyo:- don't know? Its future right how would the present me know, why future me wink at future you..

Kei:- 😒

Ike:- hey...why are you winking at Karizawa??? Ayanokoji...

Kiyo:- don't know..

Horikita stab kiyo with her compass

Kiyo:- ouch..what's with you? Why are you stabbing me?

(A/N:- sometimes when I think kiyo says words like ouch/huh etc in monotone...I can't help but laugh)

Horikita:- hmph..

Kiyo:- ???

    I was just trying to find an opportunity to peek at her, but my sight was accidentally caught by her.

Nene:- peeking at karizawa-san? Could it be...???

Sato:- are you thinking the same thing, I am thinking?

Nene:- ya...

Mii-chan:- what thinking??

Nene:- Ayanokoji-kun

Sato:- likes karizawa-san!!

Mii-chan:- eh!!! But Karizawa-san and hirata-kun... are dating (little sad since she also have one-sided crush on Hirata)

Sato:- ya..what a shame.. Ayanokoji-kun is quite cute,isn't he?

Nene:- well if we ignore his gloominess then ya he is quite good-looking

Sato:- but I don't think Karizawa-san will ever broke up with Hirata-kun for someone like Ayanokoji-kun..

Nene:- I guess thats his fate...fate of one-sided love..🤧🤧

sato:- now you are being over dramatic..Nene-chan

Mii-chan:-'I wish...if only Karizawa-san  chose Ayanokoji-kun maybe then I would have a chance with hirata-kun!!! '

    However, Karuizawa certainly didn't seem to understand my intentions, and she took two female friends out of the classroom. If she hadn't contacted him directly, she wouldn't have understood.

Defects:- Huh? You literally thought someone karizawa will you some attention?

Sudo patted kiyo's back as sympathies with him

Kiyo:- ???'whats with him?'

  I picked up my schoolbag and prepared to go home by myself as usual, and left the classroom about a minute later than Karuizawa.

Mastuhita:- Is Ayanokoji-kun and Karizawa-san are acquainted with each other some way? Zato-kun...the way Ayanokoji-kun is talking it seems they are close..

Zato:- yep..consider it they both are partners...

Everyone:- huh??? Partners??? For what?

Some perverts:-' partners of 'IT'..??'