Horikita Vs Karizawa debt

Zato:- Alright my dear Friends shall we being next one?

Everyone:- yes!!

"If everyone thinks that policy is good, this is the direction for the promotion competition-"

Random:- what policy??

Random-2:- who knows?

 "Wait a minute."
  Just as the proposal was about to be passed-  

  "I have additional suggestions."
Horikita said.

Ichinose:- Ano...Zato-kun which timeline this video belong to?

Zato:- Your Y1 during sports festival.. Which will happen after 2 special exams.

Ichinose:- oh..thank you

 Most of the class also focused on the unexpected speaker.

 "If we have to choose between two proposals, as Sudou-san said, we should choose the ability system. So far I have no objection, but if that is the case, there is no guarantee that we will indeed win the other class."

Horikita:- wait a minute...We can't allow to show our class's discussion to other class here..

Class-D:- ya..right..

Yukimura:- ya...It will be disadvantage for our class no matter how I see it

Zato:- No worries, I was going to erase all of yours memories before sending you all back anyway...

Random:- so what even the point of us watching it...if in the end our memories are going to be erase..

Zato:-welp... For my and my readers enjoyment ofcourse.😗😗

Everyone:- Huh???

Zato:- anyway lets continue..

  "Of course it is."

 "In this case, it is natural to let the class with good motor nerves give priority to participating in the favorite push competition. It goes without saying that all competitions participating in the competition must also participate in the best combination that can win, in order to maximize the performance. Unleash your potential. To put it simply, the fast runners should team up with the slow runners."

Kanzaki:- Strategy is good...can't deny that.

Shibata:- yep..

Ichinose:- but...won't it will reduce the chances for others to shine..

Mako:- ya it will ....but what can be done, not all students are physically athletic.

Some defects:- we didn't understand what horikita mean??

 In short, if it was Hirata and Sudou, who were fast, it was necessary to adjust so that the two would not form a group. That's certainly one of the options for winning.

Defects:- ohh...now we get it..

  However, that is also a ruthless choice to completely abandon the weak.
 Ichinose:- yes..I completely agree with you here Ayanokouji-kun..

Arisu:- fufu....sometimes abandoning is better Ichinose-san since in the end they will only be Burden.

 "Wait a minute. That kind of battle representative will reduce our chances of winning, right?"

Shinohara:- hey its me...

Shinohara was the first to retort.

 No matter what, in order to achieve the top ranking, it is necessary to let weak opponents meet strong ones.