Chapter 6. Puppy

[xxx - mature content warning. Proceed with caution - explicit descriptions, mature language, possible triggers - dom/sub dynamics, consensual breath-play, edging.]

   "Your skin is so soft," Adam groans, sliding his palm up and down my chest. "How could you not let me touch you for so long. You weren't a very good boy, were you, Haru? Maybe, I should punish you for making me sleep on the sofa for a whole month. Hmm... No, I'll forgive you this time. I suspect you might like the punishment too much and that's not the point. This will be like a little research, just to find out exactly what you need. Do you like to be punished, baby?"

   "Adam," I barely choke out, but immediately give up talking when his fingers tighten around my neck. I can hardly breathe. Black dots start floating in front of my eyes. A few more minutes and I'll probably pass out. The harder it gets, the more turned on I am. My cock is twitching. The heat is spreading through my veins. His firm, defined pecs, glued to the bare skin of my back give me a sweet feeling of surrender. I clutch the edges of the tub until my knuckles turn white. 

   "Did I allow you to speak?" he hisses. "Stay quiet, if you don't want me to change my mind. And be more careful in the future. I don't like being pushed away, Puppy. My handsome boy better apologize to Daddy. Am I right?"

   I try to nod in confirmation. It is difficult. I barely move my head in his iron grip. Adam's hand moves lower, hovering over my erection, but quickly retreats to my abs. I can't stop the disappointed mewl. 

   "Do you want Daddy to touch you?" he chuckles. "Too early for that, naughty boy. You'll have to earn the prize first. Let's see how obedient you can be. You will be very, very respectful. Make Daddy proud. You are not ready to see me angry, I assure you."

   My eyes roll back from the lack of oxygen and the burning pleasure of being entirely under his control. Adam's hold eases just in time, few seconds before I lose consciousness. He cups my chin in his palm, releasing my throat. I use the opportunity to take a big gulp of air. He knows exactly when to stop. It has always impressed me how careful and perceptive of my reactions he is. I feel completely calm. I know I can trust him.

   "Are you comfortable, baby?" he gently asks, rubbing his thumb on my lips. "Can you show me how you count with your fingers? Give me two."

   I smile shakily to show him I feel fine and lift my hand. We start counting from the thumb in Japan. I bend it over my palm - one. Then I put my index finger over it - two.

   "Very good!" Adam kisses my nose. His lips are smooth and warm. I try to follow them when he raises his head, making him laugh lightly. "You will say 'Jūbun desu' (Enough), or use this gesture to warn me if it gets too much and you want to stop. Is that clear?"

   "Yes," I answer as distinctly as I can.

   "Good boy," he praises me. The blush instantly spreads on my cheeks. I can't stop a wide grin, despite my efforts. This is so absolutely delightful. Adam kisses my forehead and starts stroking my chin. "Ahhh, glad to see my puppy finally happy. Now, show me 'ok' with your fingers."

   I connect the index finger and the thumb into a circle, keeping the other three straight.

   "Aren't you cute?" he coos, nuzzling my hair. "This is how you show me when you feel good and want more, or say 'Sugoi' (Great). All clear?"

   "Yes, Daddy," I promptly answer. 

   My grin is widening. Oh, God! How I missed this! Months of jerking off which doesn't even come closer to what I really need. I don't think I can stop right now, although I am still fighting the urge, arguing with myself in my mind. I saw his dominant side from the very beginning. He saw my desire to give in. The only problem was that I wanted to make sure it was all mutual, genuine, rather than just some computer program to satisfy my sexual preferences. Ninety nine percent, as Aurora would calculate, but I need that one percent to make me believe...