Chapter 16. Star Boy

[xxx - mature content warning. Proceed with caution - explicit descriptions, intense scenes, mature language, possible triggers - dom/sub dynamics, consensual bondage and slight pain infliction]

   "Daddy... Oh, Goood!... I can't..." My whimpers are getting louder with every flick of his tongue over my burning flesh. He is persistent, exploring every inch of my tight balls, sucking and licking up and down the taint and circling around my hole. It is getting unbearable. My skin is so sensitive that every touch makes me writhe and tremble. I gasp and whine, "I'm gonna dieeee... Aaaah... Chikusho! Irete hoshii! (Damn it! Put it in!)... Please! Please! Please!... Daddyyy..."

   "Yes, baby," Adam groans. "You sound amazing and taste even better. But I want you louder, Star Boy. I'll make you sweat for the big prize, just the way you like it."

   He pushes his knees against the inner side of my thighs, making my legs spread wider and presses his palm on the small of my back, so that I can't move.

   "Are you a good puppy?" His voice is hoarse and commanding. His erection nests between my but cheeks and he starts grinding against me. A hot shiver runs through my whole body. I whimper, unable to give an articulate answer. His fingers bury in my hair, grasping it harshly. I am pulled back until my body arches in an almost impossible curve. I swear, I can hear my bones cracking and feel my muscles almost snapping at the strong tension. The strain is painful. It sharply increases my arousal. I scream when his teeth scratch my shoulder. He hisses in my ear, "I asked you a question, Haru. Are.You.A.Good.Puppy?"

   "Fuuuck!" I mewl, trying to support myself on my arms and ease the exertion crushing every part of my body as if I'm a rag doll. "Yes, yes I am... I am your good puppy."

   Adam's hand moves to my necks and slides under my chin. He sways his hips faster. I can feel his length rubbing back and forth, heavy and powerful, spreading searing heat in my groin. This man owns me. It's undeniable.

   I wheeze when he bends me back even more and twists mercilessly my nipple. I'm not trying to control my loud moans. He wants to hear me and likes it when I'm vocal. But I wouldn't be able to stop, even if he demanded it. His strength is intoxicating. I am like a helpless toy in his arms and it drives me crazy with need. Submission can be addictive, especially when you have to be in charge the rest of the time. I can let go now. No worries, no need to take decisions. He can rule my universe.

   "It hurts," I whine when the unsparing assault on my sore nipples gets too much to bear. "Please, fuck me already... Please!"

   "No," he growls. "Not yet."

   His arms suddenly withdraw and I slump face down on the bed, barely catching my breath. I wail in protest and reach back to get him closer again, the very moment I am deprived of the heady mix of pleasure and pain. Adam is already getting out of bed. It throws me into utter despair. Maybe, I should say the safe word and ask him to make love to me the conventional way. I've never felt such an all-consuming, blinding desire and I'm starting to think I'll pass out before we even get to the business. We can indulge in the refined joys of rough foreplay next time when the long-suppressed thirst is finally quenched. I don't have the patience for all of this now. He will do as I ask. I don't doubt it. One word and I'll have him.

   "Bite, Puppy!" Adam suddenly commands, offering his palm, just when I am about to put our rough game to an end. I am puzzled for a second, but my teeth instantly sink into his smooth skin as I feel a lubed finger thrust into me unceremoniously. The pain courses through my body like an electric spark. It lasts no more than a second, still enough to make me yelp and bite harder. He grunts, but doesn't even flinch. His soft chuckle only makes me more savage. "That's it. I love it when you're fierce. My good boy. You can lay off now. It won't hurt anymore."