Chapter 13. Punished

[xxx - mature content warning. Proceed with caution - explicit descriptions, mature language, possible triggers - dom/sub dynamics, consensual spanking and crying kink.]

   We stumble through the bedroom door and fall directly into the middle of the king size bed. It is still messy from the previous night. None of us cares. I am trapped under Adam's weight, but I can't stay still for a second and immediately start squirming and trying to get rid of my shirt.

   Oh, my God! It's happening. I've been waiting for this for too long. There's no turning back. My dick is already hard and throbbing and we have done nothing but kiss. Perhaps, this is not the most reasonable course of actions right now, considering we have not ruled out the possibility of the black spheres appearing due to our first sexual experience together, but I couldn't care less. I wouldn't be able to stop even if my life depended on it. I want him, painfully and desperately. I am ready to reason and plead with him if he decides to stop, whine and beg... anything. The need is unbearable. I can't control it. Love makes you unwise, but lust can literally drive you crazy.

   "Slow down, Puppy," Adam laughs and pulls away, leaning on his arms over me. "Let me have a good look at you. I am right here and do not plan to go anywhere for the next year. No need to tear your shirt to pieces."

   "Fuck," I groan when he pins my wrists above my head. "Daddy, don't tease me this time. I don't think I can take it. Can we just do it, please? I don't need foreplay, only you... I need you in me, rough and bare... Please!"

   "You're such a beautiful beggar, Haru," he smirks, not letting me move an inch. "Have you seen yourself in the mirror with this lustful, tortured expression? I can watch you for hours. You're mesmerizing, so cute... and your whining voice... Baby, you're making me feral."

   "Daddy, please!" I try to raise my head and reach his lips.

   Adam swiftly avoids it and laughs more, "Silly, are you trying to make Daddy loose control? It's gonna hurt, baby. I'm big and you are not prepared. Don't be reckless if you want to be able to sit on that fine ass of yours tomorrow. Be a good boy and calm down."

   "Don't treat me like a virgin," I hiss in frustration, "when actually you are the one."

   "Ohhh!" His wicked smirk sends hot shivers down my spine. His eyes are still warm and gentle, but there is also something threatening in them. "I see you like to be naughty and defiant, Puppy. Daddy loves you, but won't let you disobey and be disrespectful. You should have thought better before saying whatever comes to mind."

   I am suddenly flipped on my stomach and bent over his knee in a blink of an eye.

   "Maybe," Adam purrs seductively in my ear, "you want Daddy to show you what happens when you're being a little brat?" 

   The vibrations of his deep voice tingle my skin. My cock jumps excitedly when his hand squeezes my butt. He is not joking and I am totally in for it.

   "Yes, Daddy," I moan, rubbing my erection on his muscular, firm thigh. "Please, punish me. I was so bad. I'm also not really sorry because I like challenging you."      

   "You want me to make you apologize, huh?" he asks in a tone that almost brings me to orgasm. "Say then, 'Daddy, I am very sorry'. Punishment ends when you repeat exactly these words, sincerely, with all your heart."

   "You wish,' I snort. "I am not going to..."

   The slap on my left butt cheek is so hard that I have to hold on to Adam's leg so I don't fly out of bed and end up on the floor flat on my face. It stings badly. He has a heavy hand. 

   "You bastard," I yell indignantly. Not that I didn't like it. I was just surprised. "What do you think you're doing?"

   "Tsk, tsk, Puppy," Adam chuckles. "Making things worse. Not a good idea."

   The next slap is even harder. Thanks God it's on the right butt cheek as the left one is still throbbing and burning. This time I bite my lip and don't make a sound. I know when to stop.  With my whole ass on fire, there are no other options but to keep quiet.

  "Alright. You know what I want to hear," Adam says softly. He starts to massage the sensitive area with his fingertips. I mewl in pleasure. It feels so damn good. He is strong and his palm is just the right size to cup my butt. His movements are slow, careful and tender. The contrast with the rough slaps makes the sensation even more amazing. He kisses the top of my head and mumbles, "I'm going to count to five, baby, and I advise you to choose your next move wisely. One, two..."

   He goes on rubbing and squeezing expertly until all the pain is gone, replaced by delightful warmth and unquenchable desire. I spread my legs and press into his hand, luring him to touch more intimately, lower between them, but he is relentless and keeps his hand only on the spanked area.

   "... five. Do you have something to say, Puppy?" 

   "No," I roll my eyes with full awareness of what will follow. "Actually, yes. Let's fuck, so that I can show you what it is all abut."

   "Really?" he exclaims incredulously. "I think, those pants are definitely standing in my way. You're clearly not getting the message."

   He grips the fabric on either side of the back rise and pulls it apart abruptly, tearing them in two. The sight of my black boxer briefs, printed in small, green avocados makes him whistle. "Oh, my! That's too cute. It's a pity I'll have to ruin those too."

   My underwear meets the same fate. Those boxers were my favorite, but I'm not in the least sorry about them, especially when Adam's hot, smooth palm rests on my bare skin.

   "Last chance, Puppy," he prompts me. "I ain't gonna be gentle anymore. Any regrets?"

  "What do you mean?" I play oblivious. "What do I have to regret?"

   "Brave," Adam rumbles, shoving two fingers in my mouth. "If you have nothing to say, then I have a better occupation for your beautiful mouth. Suck, baby. No biting."

   I am quite thrilled and instantly get to work. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the 'no biting' rule, though, when the next hefty smack lands on my ass in few seconds, and then another one, and then another. I count to ten and give up. These are more gracious than the first two, but still smarting enough to leave me groaning, panting and increasingly aroused. A trickle of drool leaks over Adam's fingers which I continue to suck diligently, forming a wet splotch on his thigh.

   "Still nothing to say?" he asks. I raise my arm and grasp the front of his shirt together with the suspenders webbing. It's unbearable. My eyes are teary and it's not because the sweet pain, inflicted on my flushed skin. 

   "What?" my cunning man grins. "Feeling sorry for being so badly behaved? Do you want to apologize, Puppy?"

  I nod my head in confirmation since there is no way to say something with his fingers still in my mouth. Adam takes them out and cocks a brow.

   "Daddy," I gasp. A tear slides down my cheek and wets my lips. I stick out the tip of my tongue and lick it, gazing into his eyes. It's salty. I scrunch my nose and snivel dramatically, satisfied by the instant change in his expression. He is captivated and terribly turned on. I blink innocently and whisper, "I am very sorry. Please!"

   "What a good boy," he praises me affectionately, slipping his wet fingers between my butt cheeks. "Don't cry, baby. Daddy knows what you need."

________________________________

A/N

Hello at the end of Chapter 13.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Do you think Haru is reckless to challenge Adam? 🤭

Are they both unreasonable to do this with all those aliens around? 

Will there be consequences? 🤔

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize and I will respond as much as I can.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Love: Anny