Chapter 7. Fevered

[xxx - mature content warning. Proceed with caution - explicit descriptions, mature language, possible triggers - dom/sub dynamics, edging.]

   Adam lifts my chin with a finger and smiles. I gaze at his handsome face and smile back. I think, I am allowed to smile. He definitely likes it. We are both determined to please each other.

   I have fantasized of being with him every single night since we first met. The thought of him sleeping only a few steps away, curled on the sofa, left me tossing and turning till the early hours. I have probably pictured it in all possible ways. Vanilla would be fine. I like to be conventional, calm and affectionate... sometimes. Rough is closer to my preference, not always with all the bondage and spanking, but I don't really mind a little sweet pain from time to time. I am often in the mood to be adventurous as well, nothing too extreme, but not opposed to some kinky explorations. 

   Despite all those wet dreams, I never dared to imagine it exactly like this. It seemed too good to be true. This here is nothing less than perfect. I love his way of being dominant, but still gentle. I want to obey, but don't like to be intimidated or frightened. Some people are into humiliation. I don't judge. I do understand it. But whatever happens, I need to feel respected. This dynamics is so difficult to achieve and the balance between just enough and too much is elusive, and yet he did it naturally, with only a few precisely measured words and gestures.

   "Happy Puppy," Adam laughs while carefully using the hand shower to rinse the remaining foam from our bodies. "You will be staring straight into my eyes. No looking away. No closing your eyes. No wriggling in attempt to avoid my touch or move closer. No moaning. You make a sound only after I give you permission. Can you do that for Daddy?"

   I instantly show the 'ok' sign again. Anything you want. I am ready to follow your every demand. I wish I could say it, but I am sure he knows. I inhale as deeply as I can and hold my breath, clutching the tub edges on both my sides as hard as possible. I am not deluded this is going to be easy. He will make me sweat. I will probably be ready to whine and beg pretty soon. It doesn't bother me. Once I get an order, nothing can make me quit, not too much stimulation,  not even pain. I was trained to endure anything while chasing my goal.

   The adrenalin rushes through my blood stream. It reminds me of my first flight on Aurora. I was terrified, but beyond elated at the same time. The Earth grew smaller and smaller in the command bridge windshield. My heart was pounding. I had never felt more sad and more happy in my life. I perceive Adam exactly the same way. This being, a man, or however they would identify themselves, if I was not around... Adam is something different, a whole new cosmic adventure, an uncharted territory in my universe, waiting to be discovered. I will dive into the mystery, push and dig until I know everything, because he is mine, but I also feel that I belong to him more and more with each passing day. 

   I suppress a whimper and don't even flinch when he pours a generous amount of fragrant almond oil on his palms and, after rubbing his hands together for a few seconds to warm it, places them on my chest. They are big, strong and radiate heat. He starts moving them deliberately slowly down to my groin and then again up to my shoulders. I am gazing at his face without blinking. The air between us is electrified, vibrating with palpable tension. I am beginning to wonder if he can somehow emit electricity because I can sense the sparks cracking and the shock waves, spreading over my skin.

   My body is getting hotter. The few, almost invisible hairs on my chest prickle. Arousal is like a strong electric charge, making my muscles strain and tremble. Every touch is burning. I want him to caress my nipples or at least rub against the inner side of my cock, but Adam relentlessly avoids it. His probing stare doesn't leave my flushed face, searching for the slightest reaction. This is a good occasion to demonstrate my ability to keep a poker face. I am just breathing raggedly, my eyes wide open. My nostrils flare at regular intervals as I am trying to calm myself by taking as much air as possible with each breath.