Chapter 7 - Beach Episode / Part 1

"What kind of beach is it?" Y/n asks. "The kind with water." Fushiguro says. I snort.

This was the first time in what felt like ages we were all together. Y/n said her mom is always so tired after work the chores hadn't been getting done, so she was always at home cleaning and stuff. But her mom was going on a 2 week retreat with her company, her mom asked Gojo-Sensei to watch over her while she was gone. The two had become oddly good friends...Regardless, Gojo-Sensei agreed to let her stay.

"A beach would be a good idea I need a tan." Nobara says. "I don't have swim trunks I think." I say. "You wear swim trunks as shorts, I know you have some." Megumi says. "I thought they were like tight?" I say. "No you idiot. There like these." Nobara says showing me a photo. "Oh yeah, I have tons of those. I always thought they were pretty stylish." I admit. "They're ugly as fuck Itadori." Megumi says. I pout my lip out. "I don't have a bathing suit so I understand you Yuuji... well kinda." Y/n says. "Really? I gotta take you shopping with me." Nobara says. "Huh?" Megumi says. Knowing he's going to be a bag carrier yet again. "Yeah tomorrow morning we'll go shopping and get a bathing suit and some cute sandals and bracelets and hair clips. Other stuff too." Nobara says. "Who's paying for this?" She asks.

"Gojo-Sensei." The three of us say in unison. "Anything you want you just have to ask him. He's actually quite giving... and loaded." Megumi says. Y/n raises her eyebrows and nods. "So in the morning Mr. Ijichi will bring us to go shopping. Then bring us back here to get ready. Around 4 Nanami-sensei and Gojo-sensei will take us to the beach and we can get some food on the pier ride some rides watch the sunset and take pictures." Nobara says. "When are we gonna swim?" I ask. "When did I say anything about swimming?" She asks. "Well... a beach. I assumed." "You assumed wrong." She says, cutting me off.

-
The next morning followed suit. The 4 highschoolers woke up and got ready to go on a shopping outing.

Itadori

Nobara

Megumi

Megumi