A Car / New Kid

Yuji woke up to a shrilling scream from across the hall, now formally known as your room. He got up fairly quickly and rushed to peek his head outside, Fushiguro was already at her door fiddling with the handle. Soft snores could still be heard from Nobara's room, she was both a heavy and a light sleeper, the sound of a pen drop could wake her, but she could easily sleep through a tsunami siren.

Megumi was still shaking the handle and knocking on the door. "Y/n? Are you alright?" He called out. There were some audible foot shuffles before the door unlocked and you pop out, ecstatic and giddy. It was odd for the boys to see you like this early in the morning, any other time you were already fully dressed and ready by breakfast, but now all you had on was a bonnet, slippers, and an oversized pajama shirt. Your face was clear of any makeup and you even had a few pimple patches on your chin and forehead.

"Is everything okay?" Megumi asks. You flash a smile before lifting up a key ring and dangling it in front of his face. "No way," Yuji whispered. You pushed past Megumi and made your way to the parking lot outside, though the moment you opened the door a frigid gust of wind pushed back against your bare body. You turned back only to bump into the boys that followed closely behind you. "It's cold outside," you admit while trying to get them to move out of the way. You wanted to grab a jacket but Megumi took off his robe and draped it over you instead. He turns you back towards the door and gives your back a gentle push forward.

You go to open the door for a second time and although it was cold, it was much more bearable with the added layer. Yuji and Megumi continued to follow behind you, almost just as excited to see the car.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Fushiguro asks quirking up a brow and poking your shoulder as you walked. "Yes. I am a master driver actually," you respond very 'matter-a-factly'

"That means she's never been behind a wheel," Itadori whispers.

"I have my permit! That's more than enough qualifications. Driving is just common sense really." You explain, stepping a bit firmer and quicker. There was only one turn left before you all would be standing right in front of the semi-empty lot of cars. Nanami and Gojo both had their own, along with all the other adults, the second years had cars of their own as well but you would be the first in your year to earn a parking spot.

"No fucking way," Itadori mumbled under his breath as he looked over at the newest car in the lot, draped with a big red bow.

"I'm gonna kill that man," Megumi assured.

You said nothing, just stood still for a moment with your jaw hung wide. After a few seconds passed you ran over to your brand-new Model X Tesla and gave its hood a big hug. "

Oh, mommy's gonna love you forever and ever! Yes, she is!" You mumble as you begin to stroke the exterior of the glossy paint and baby talk to the car.

Shortly after meeting the car who you decided to name Tanya, footsteps approach you and the boys. Satoru emerges with a fatherly grin. "I take it that she likes it?" He asks. Megumi's head turns so fast that his neck almost snaps off his spine. "I waited 10 years... and she gets a Tesla in 5 months?" Megumi asks.

"I didn't deliberately get her a Tesla, you know I don't know anything about car breeds. The difference between a Mercedes and a Mitsubishi I'll never know. All I did was Google 'cute girl cars' and a pink one of those was the first thing I saw so I went to go get it. Nanami told me not to get it in pink because she'll hate it, and I'm like what girl doesn't like pink isn't that like a requirement for being a woman, then he was like it would look tacky, and that not all girls liked pink, I told him to show me one person man or woman that doesn't like pink and he settled down... still, he wouldn't let me get the pink one so we settled for the white."