Chapter 8 - Beach Episode / Part 2

Uhm, I said, the party isn't over
We can still dance, but I don't have no rhythm
So fucking take a chance with me
The party isn't over, we can still dance girl
But I don't have no rhythm
So fucking take a chance with a nigga
Like me, like me
( Party Isn't over - Tyler, The Creator)

"Is it all off?" You ask. Dusting the sand off of your ass. "Sure." Nobara says. She wanted to take the cliche beach pictures and caption it 'sandy cheeks stays in bikini bottoms'. The pictures were cute but the sand particles traveling up your ass crack makes you wonder if it was truly worth it. While the girls had their photo op montage, the boys had their own fun.
Satoru and Itadori ran in the water and ate shit on foam surf boards. Megumi had several buckets and little plastic shovels he was using to engineer a sand palace. Nanami stayed on his beach chair under a large umbrella with a beer in one hand and a fan in the other. Occasionally when he would see Megumi make some risky decisions he would get up and guide Fushiguro to a more structurally sound castle.

After a few hours everyone had found their way to Megumi's project. It was slowly becoming larger and more intricate. "Y/n go refill the water bucket, we're low on mud." Gojo says. "Yes sir." You obey, trotting down towards the shore and scooping up a bucketful. She misjudged just how heavy it would be and ended up having to slide it back over. "Perfect. Thanks." Megumi says. He was only doing this to pass the time but he was now enjoying himself quite a lot. Everyone seemed to be having so much fun doing something so silly.

After another couple of hours of hard work, it was finished.

"What should we name it?" Megumi asks

"What should we name it?" Megumi asks. "Your call chief." Itadori says. "It should definitely end in 'ville' though." Kugisaki says. "Yea like Gumiville." You say. "Oh I like that, it has a little ring to it. Gumiville." Gojo says. "Really?" Megumi asks. "Or Fushigumiville, maybe even Umigumiville." You add. "Fushigumiville fye." Itadori says. "Fushigumiville it is." Nanami says. "Wait." Megumi starts. "Long live Fushigumiville!" Satoru shouts over him.
You grab a napkin from the snack bag and write 'FGV' on the front in bold letters before wrapping the napkin on a stick and shoving it into the top of the palace.

Afterwards you all packed up your things and loaded them back into the car, grabbing your bags from the trunk and walking across the street to a motel. Gojo bought 3 rooms for one night, claiming that this way he could drink as much as he wants tonight. The girls, the boys, and the adults each had a one bedroom one bathroom motel room, it had a kitchenette, and a tv in each. You and Nobara took turns showering and getting dressed, touching up makeup, and fixing hair.
In less than an hour everyone was dressed and ready to go to the pier. It was around 5:30, and the beach closed for 8 so you all had more than enough time.

After walking back across the street to the car Megumi let the dogs out. The car was in 'pet mode', keeping it cool enough for them because they were not allowed in the motel, but they were allowed on the pier. As a group you all made it over, slowly branching off to go find food since no one had eaten anything but icecream since breakfast.