2

Wanna go?

Why?" He asked.
"I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate and it's Dustin's and Mike's first party."
Eddie looks at Luci, " You wanna go to the party?"

"Yeah, I think it would be fun. And everyone else said yes. Why not?"

"Okay."

"Really?" she said skeptically she didn't think he'll agree to it.

"Yeah."

"Yes! He agreed!" Luci yelled out.

Eddie smiles at Luci, " Lead the way."

After getting lost one time, they reached to Lara's house party.

"You're not navigating again Robin," Luci says.

"It's dark!" She defends.

Eddie parks his car behind hers and they walk towards the house. Music blares, people doing shots from cups and on people. She notices that they all left.

"They ditched us," she shouted over the music.
Eddie grabs two beers from a random ice chest, "Shotgun?" he suggested.

She nods her head, not wanting to shout over the music, they both punctured a hole with their keys and drank. Eddie won the first time, he smiled in victory, " I win."

"I want a rematch,'' she said, challenging him.

"Oh yeah?"

She grabs two more beers, " Ready?"
"Go!"

She drinks as fast as she can and beats Eddie.

"Ha, I beat you!"

He smirks at her, " I let you beat me," he says.

"Right," she said, drawing out the 't'.

"Luci!"

She turns around and sees Steve.

"Steve!"

Steve and Luci hug, "Steve this is Eddie,Eddie this is Steve," Luci said introducing them.

Eddie feels something weird, jealousy? This is a whole new ballpark for him. It might be the alcohol talking.

"Oh yeah, nice to meet you, I heard about you from Dustin," Steve says,extended his hand and Eddie takes it.
" Dustin talks about you too," Eddie said.

"How long have you guys been here?"

"Not that long, half an hour."

"Do you wanna do shots?" Steve asked them.

Luci turns to Eddie, "Let's do it!"

Luci and Eddie follow Steve, "How do you know Steve?" Eddie asked.

"He used to work with Robin at Scoops Ahoy last summer, and I worked at the Gap."

"Steve is actually a good guy, it took him a minute but at least he's not a smug dickhead anymore," she says looking at Eddie.

"I believe you."

Luci smiles at Eddie, "Thanks."

Eddie smiles back and nods his head.

"Who's ready?" Steve said to Luci and Eddie.

Six or seven shots later......

"Flip it! Flip it!" Eddie said to Luci.

"I'm trying!"Luci said with slight annoyance. She finally flipped the cup, " YES!" she cheered.

Eddie picked her up,with excitement once he set back on her feet, his hands on her hips. His eyes kept bouncing back and forth to her eyes and lips, he pressed his lips upon hers. Her lips tasted like Vodka, her lips were parted just enough for his tongue to slip. Eddie broke away from the kiss, before Luci could even comprehend what had just happened, he grabbed her hand and led her to a room. He found a room with no one, he kissed her once more, " You want to do this?"

"Yes."

That's all Eddie needed to know. He kissed her passionately, their bodies pressed together, he told her to jump, which she did. He sets her down on the bed, he takes off his shirt and reconnects his lips with Luci's.His hand underneath her shirt, he squeezes her hip. She nods her head, giving him the okay to take off her shirt. He takes off her shirt, he looks at her with fondness. Luci shifts under his stare, "Don't do that, doll," he said sweetly.

Why would she feel that way? She's beautiful.

He gently lifts her chin and kisses her, his lips parted while she slipped her tongue. She pulled on his hair slightly which caused him to moan. He unbuttoned her jeans, pulled away from the kiss and asked her, " You still want to do this?"

"Yes, I still want to."

He smiles as he kisses her again, she takes off her jeans as he did.

"Wait, are you on the pill?"

"Yeah."

Luci tiredly picked up a shirt from the floor, Eddie pulled her to him wrapping his arms around her waist. He kisses her softly on her shoulder as they fall asleep, cuddling.