18

(Inspo for Robin outfit for the party.)

)

(Inspo for Luci's outfit for the party

(Inspo for Luci's outfit for the party.)

Friday.......

Anxiousness ran though Eddie as he waited for the pop quiz grade come back.

"Some of you did quite well on this pop quiz. And some didn't."

"Good job Mr. Munson. The tutoring is paying off," Mrs. McDonnell said walking away.
Eddie takes a deep breath and turns over the paper: 90% .
Holy freaking shit!

As the bell rang, Eddie looked for Luci in the large crowd of students until he spots her at her locker. He walks ups to her hugs and spins her.

"I got a 90!"

Eddie couldn't far less about the stares and looks that people gave. Luci laughs, "Can you put me down please?"

Eddie puts her down, "I got super excited about my grade on my quiz in Mrs. McDonnell's class."

Eddie hands her the graded paper, "Oh gosh! 90?!"

Luci hugs Eddie, "This is so great!"

Eddie pulls away and kisses her on the cheek, "I gotta go! But I'll see ya at the party," he said walking backwards to face her then walking normally.

"What?" Luci announced at group of girls who were looking at her. The group of girls muttered something and walked away. Luci rolls her eyes at the encounter and walked to her next class.

I hate high school.

Luci goes to her next class,she couldn't help but ponder about earlier;how he hugged her tightly and spin her around, and kissed her publicly. How close his kiss was to her lips.

"Miss.Henderson?"

"Yes?"

"The answer?"

"Oh um President Harry S. Truman dropped bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki."