21

Eddie hasn't talked to Wayne in two weeks, he got some of his stuff while he was at work. In the two weeks he's been staying at Luci's house and on the occasion at Miles' house. She gave him a drawer for his clothes. Luci gave him a key so he doesn't have wait for either Dustin or Luci. Dustin heard about what happened,he was angry and no one has ever saw him angry. It was a weird site to see nevertheless,Dustin is happy that Eddie is staying with them,they brainstorm the next campaign,play one with the two of them,or all three watch tv. Luci began walking to her first class, until she saw Chrissy walking up to her.

"Hi Luci."

"Hey Chrissy, what's up?"she said closing her locker.

Luci and Chrissy began walk to their class, "I've been wanting to talk to you these past two weeks about what happened between you and Jason."

"No it's no worries, you don't have to apologize for him."

Chrissy stops, "It's not that, I wanted to talk to you about what you said to him that day."

"Are you sure?"

Chrissy nods her head, "I've been avoiding him since."

"You know I work at his father's diner right?"

Chrissy nods, "One night I was taking out the trash, I saw him and Andrea making out."

"I'm so sorry Chrissy."

Chrissy wipes the tears from her eyes,  "It's okay I know now and thank you."

"What for?"

"For giving me an excuse to key his car."

Luci widens her eyes from the statement she just heard.

Did I hear that correctly? Holy shit Chrissy!

"You know what I like the way you think. I'll be the lookout when do," Luci added chuckling.

"Wanna skip this class?"Chrissy asked.

"Oh you mean right now?"she affirms.

Chrissy nods, "Let's do it before I chicken out."

Chrissy and Luci walk out and towards the student parking lot to Jason's car. Luci begins looking out while Chrissy 'works' on Jason's car. She wrote the word, WHORE in big fat lettering on the side of the car.

"Hide!"

Luci grabs Chrissy's arm and ducked behind another car.
"Holy shit," Luci says out of breath.

"Yeah," Chrissy chuckles.

Luci peaks over to see if anyone was outside, "We're in the clear."

Chrissy and Luci both get up start to walk back to the school. They walk through the entrance and to the hallway which were some confused looks and whispers from the site of them. Even Robin looked confused as they came up. Luci and Chrissy high-five each other and Chrissy said smiling big, "Thanks! See ya at lunch!"

"See you at lunch?"

"She needs a friend," Luci shrugs.

As her second class begins, Luci couldn't believe that Chrissy keyed Jason's car. And she was the lookout!Luci's English class dragged as she stared at the window when snow fell. Luci loved the snow, but hated how cold it can get. Her classes flew by quickly,the bell rings shortly after,signaling her that it was lunch. She takes her tray of food and finds Robin and Vikki.