30

Eddie,Luci and Dustin all rode together in his van to school. Eddie,Nancy and Steve made sure that Luci will get to where she needs/wants to go. It was Nancy who took Luci home from school.
"Thanks Nance."
"Of course."
Nancy helps her out of the car and walks her to the house.
"Could you grab the mail?"
Nancy nodded and leaned over to grab the mail and walked in the home. There was mail but there was small cylinder shape that was address to Luci.
"Ana? This is for you," Nancy said sitting down next to her on the couch.
"What is it?"
Nancy shrugs, "I don't know." Nancy knew, Luci told her that her picture of the group on Halloween was ruined in the crash. She called Will about the picture he drew. Will went and sent it.
"Open it."
Luci opens it, there was a note and a drawing. It was the drawing of that Halloween with the group. Luci read the note: Dear Luci, Nancy told me that your picture got ruined in the crash. My painting got entered into the school fair and got first place! Thank you for being you. Can't wait to see you guys this summer! Love, your favorite.-Will.
Luci had tears down her face. Happy tears were on her face. Nancy did this. This is the Nancy she remembers. She instantly hugged Nancy.
"Thank you for doing this."
"Oh of course Ana, I know much it meant to you."
"I gotta call Will."
Nancy nods, "Wanna find a frame for it after?"
Ana nods as she holds the phone to her ear.
Byers residence
Hi Joyce it's Ana, is Will there?
Ana! How are you doing? And yes he's here.
I'm doing okay, I'm on crutches until my leg heals.
I'm sorry to hear that honey, here's Will. I hope you get better!
Hey Ana.
Thank you Will.
For what?
You know what Will.
Oh! It came?
Yes. I just wanted to say thank you for sending it.
I know how much the picture meant to you.
The picture involved all of you. That's what matters to me.
I love you Ana
I love you too Will
Call me next week?
Yes.
I gotta go Mom needs the phone back.
Bye!

Nancy and Ana went to Melvald's to find a frame. They were looking in the aisle then Ana and Nancy point to the same one. They both laugh and walk to the register. Melvald smiled at them as he rings up the item. They smile back. He asks what had happened to Ana's leg.
"Car accident."
"Oh yeah that will do that," he chuckles.
They wave goodbye as they walk back to the car. Nancy drives back to her house and and Ana puts in the picture in the frame and it look perfect. Ana smiles at the picture.
"They were so young," Nancy says.
"I know,I miss how little they were."
"Don't tell Mike this but me too," Nancy jokes.
They hang out in her room doing homework together.
"So..You and Eddie?"
Ana looks up from her homework to Nancy, blushing at her words and nods. "Yeah last night he told me."
Nancy smiles, "That's so great Ana! I'm really happy for you guys."
"Thanks Nance. What about you and Jonathan?"
"I can't wait for summer. Then me and him soaking up the sun."
Nancy suddenly gasps, " We should totally do a double date!"
Ana grins at Nancy's excitement, "That sounds fun."
"It's set then!"Nancy goes back to her homework as does Ana. After doing their homework Nancy left having to pick up Mike from D&D practice. Eddie and Dustin come home shortly after. Eddie beelines to their room plopping next to Ana giving her a kiss.
"Hi Eds."
He beams at her, " Hey Clover."
"How was practice?"
He rolls onto his stomach to face her, "It went good. Dustin beat Gareth, which he got pissed about,"he chuckles.
"Of course,"she laughs.
"How are you?"
"I'm good, I finished some homework with Nancy."
"Glad you and Nancy are friends again."
She smiles at him, "Me too."
They talked for a little bit until Dustin comes in saying that dinner's ready. Nancy drives back home because her mom called her asking to come home to pick up pizza since she had the car.  Dustin is in front of her and Eddie behind her just in case she falls or something. She shakes her head seeing them like this. It was a little overbearing but she knows that they mean well. She makes to her chair in the kitchen. They all eat dinner together, talking about their day and such. Claudia got called in for an emergency at work which Dustin, Ana and Eddie watched some tv together before they went to bed.

Chapter 30 is here! Comment and vote! So sorry I took long to update!
♥️