Media

Kirstie's POV

I woke up this morning in my bed, with my husband butt naked next to me. His eyes were wide open. I suddenly saw our on, looking straight at me.

"Good morning babe" He said brushing hair out of my face.

"Hi!" I said kinda loud. Scott and I looked at each other for what seemed like hours. He's such a wonderful person. I just wish life would just stop and we could finally be at peace.

"Don't forget that we have a son, Kirste"

"Oh, I know."

Mitch's POV

"Austin! You can't have ice cream!" I'm arguing with a one year old!

"Why?!"

"Because it's not good for you!" I yelled. He started sniffling and tears started to fall.

"It's okay. We can get hamburgers. I know you'd like that" His smile started to come back.

"That's a boy. Come on>" I put him in his stroller and we headed out.  

As we were walking, a person came up to me and asked "Hey is that Kirstie's son?" Of course, I said yes.

"You might wanna read this." She passed me a phone. On the screen was a big heading saying "KIRSTE AND SCOTT HOYING: ABUSING THEIR SON?" Whoa, buddy. I'm with them all the time, and trust me, they would never. I read the article and it says that a source has seen the two parents hitting and starving the boy. Really? Austin's one years old and 20 pounds. His overweight! How could he be starving?

"Thank you for showing me this." I told the girl.

"I know this a lie because I know they would never be able to do such a thing to anyone! I just hope that they can be able to clear this up. Nice meeting you, Mitch>" With that, we walked our different ways." As I got inside InsideOut Burger, I got a message from Esther. "Meeting! ASAP!" I looked at Austin, might as well buy the kid food.

Scott's POV

"Abuse? Really?" How? Bitch Where? Me and my wife abuse our only child, Austin Ryder Hoying? Never that.

"I saw it. I bought him food too!" Mitch said entering the house.

"Okay, there is only two people who possibly could have done something like that. Your father, or Lucy. Those demons!" Avi said with rage.

Kirstie just stayed quit. I didn't even say anything because I know tht there isn't anything that can comfort her but justice.

"I'll be back. Scott, let's go." She got up and walked out, grabbing the car keys and Austin. I didn't dare ask where we were going, but I'll go with it.

We took a twenty minute drive to town, and straight to the court house. Kirstie went to front desk and bluntly said "Would like to put a restraining order on my father." She gave her all the information needed and she got it. Now, he can not be within 1,000 feet of us or anyone associated with us.

We drove back home in silence until Austin asked for food. We stopped, ate a deli sandwich, and continued. By the time we got back home, he was their waiting.

"Did y'all see the blogs about you guys?" He said in a cocky tone.

"Yeah, thanks for your input but our son is perfectly fine. Now leave before I call the cops." Kirstie said. Everyone stayed quiet.

"You do that and I'll show the world your video."

Hey guys. Ummmm I didn't do "the chapter" too nsty. But ummmm Im back so here. Okay bye.