New Friends

Kirstie's POV

Austin is such a good baby. He's always laughing and playing with Hero.

"Scott, its time to feed Austin!" I yelled rom the kitchen.

"Done! Were going to the park. Come with?" He asked grabbing Hero's lesh and Austin's stroller.

"No, I think I need to sleep." I have been so tried from Austin. But it could b worst.

"Ok, let's go boys." With that Scott kissed me and they left.

Scott's POV

"Look Austin, it's a swing. You wanna try it?" I tied Hero to the lesh and took Austin out of his stroller and into the baby swing. Their was a little girl their with her dad. Austin kept on stirring at her.

"Austin, if you like a girl, you shouldn't be stiring at her. Then she'll know you like her." I chuckled.

"Oliva, say hi to the boy." Her dad said. Austin just kept on looking.

"Sorry about my son, II think he likes your daughter." I said to her dad.

"It's cooll. I think Oliva likes him too." He said giving his daughtr a little push.

"I'm Scott, and this little man is Austin." I pointed to Austin.

"Nice to meet you. I'm David and this is Oliva. We just moved two blocks up on Bedford."

"So your our new neighbors?" I asked while giving Austin a hug.

"I guess so."

----------------------------------------------

"Well, I'll have my wife call yours and they can set up a play date." He said giving me a number.

"Yep. It was nice meeting you. Say bye to Oliva, Austin."

He just giggled and so did Oliva. We walked inside our house and Kirstie was making dinner.

"Kirstie, Austin has a girlfriend." She turned around in shock

"Already? Who is she?" She picked Austin up and I told her the story and gave her the number.

"That's my little man. He is going to be one heck of a ladies man." Kirstie said ruffling his hair.

"He sure will. Just like his dad." Kirstie rolled her eyes.

"That's how I got you right?"

"Yeah, that is ture." That works everytime.

______________________________________________________

3 MONTHS AND DATING SO CUTE