Durning The Two Weeks

Scott's POV

Waiting for two weeks is like waiting for Kirstie to give birth. And it took three hours! Well, she was in labor for 30 hours. But its like waiting 33 hours, pacing, without coffee and a charger!

I've tried to tease Kirstie while visiting. I've played her mind a few times. Well......this is how it happened.

We were at my parents place. Austin was hanging out with Lauren and I guess the kept him for the night.

So, I wake up and Kirstie is still sleeping. I decided to go take my shower. I made it short and sweet. By the time I was out, Kirstie was on her phone. Probably texting Mitch or something.

"Morning beautiful." I saw very nicely.

"Morning Hun." She says smiling back.

I walk around to her side of the bed to get my clothes. Since my suitcase is over there. Then, my towel accidentally dropped. Then, I got an Idea. I decided to walk around the room, butt naked, looking for my suitcase with my clothes. I suddenly can't find it.

"Babe, have you seen my suitcase?" Placing my hand on my hips. She looked at me and clearly saw I was naked. She stirred me up and down, then she stopped there. Right there. Not awkward at all. We are married after all.

"Uh...uh uh no. Check under the bed." Kirstie says snapping out her gaze. She wants me.

I looked under the bed, with my butt in the air. It's cold up there.

"I found it. Thank you love." I say opening my suitcase, getting out my prepared clothes for the day.

"No problem."Then she whispered this in my ear "You ever try that s*it again and you will never show your face in this house again do to indescribable behavior. Okay?" I just gave a slight devilish grin. Yep, Bonnie and Clyde duo.

The next time was in the amusement park. Strange right? I know, I drive her crazy.

So, we're in the amusement park, just us at the time. We decided to go to the concert and the rest of my family, including Austin, would meet us there.

So the crowd was pretty big a everyone was setting on a seat. We found one. Idea.

"Come on." I say pulling her towards the row I spotted the free chair.

"Scott, that's one chair." Kirstie says, not catching on to my idea. I just sat down and pulled her on my lap. I would purposely move under her. Rotate around her. Because, well, my phone was in the baby bag and I needed it.

"Stop. Your being desperate." Kirstie commanded.

"Yeah. Desperate for you." I said looking into her eyes.

" Hm...adding more time for yourself since you've been a bad boy. Just wait, let's see who's being teased now." She whispered in my ears right before I felt a thump on my... upper leg. Really upper. She was making herself comfortable. The woman next to us left so Kirstie moved.

She grabbed her huge scarf and put it on most of our legs. Then...she did it. She touched me there! Oh and I mean full blown grab. I glared at her. My response:

"Oops! Sorry." She giggled. Little tease.

"It's definitely not okay, Kirsten." I said She giggled and just relaxed. Her hand still on my thighs.

Then the show was over and by then everyone came so we went back home.

After our stay at my parents house, we went to Kirstie's house. She was beyond happy to see her sister. I'm just happy her father doesn't live here. Jackass.

We sat at the table talking about the current events that has been happening. Austin was asleep, of course, on my arm. So Kirstie sat next to me. Her mother and sister across. We talked for hours about on different topics.

Then we decided to go to bed. We went to the guest room. And then Kirstie closed and locked the door. She didn't look like she had anything up her sleeves. Boy was I wrong.

We went to sleep and her hands were wrapped around my waist area and her right hand was right there. We've only been in bed for 10 minutes!

"I know you're up, stop doing that. Nasty." I mumbled whispering to her.

"What goes around comes around love." She moved her hands and kept her hand around my waist. I like sleeping like this.

Austin is been happier than ever. Besides with the band. This trip was worth it.

~~~End of the Week and now Back in L.A.~~~~

"Mitch. Honey we're home. The little rascal wanted to see you." I said entering without permission. But hey, I have a key.

"Hey boo. How was it?" He asked taking a very excited Austin out of my hands.

"It was great. Of course everyone says hi and Lindsay wants you to visit." I said grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Aww thanks. So back to Mr. and Mrs. Protective?" Mitch teased. I didn't find that funny.

"Not yet, can you do me a favor and watch Austin for me tomorrow? Kirstie and I are going out. Take a break from the little monster." I said ruffling Austin hair.

"Sure. I'll go to your house a-"

"No! We might come back late so might as well let him sleepover the night." I said cutting Mitch off. I tried to play it cool but I might have failed.

"Why can't I crash at your place?"

"Because I said no Mitch."

"You don't want me to go for a reason. You're hiding something." Damn.

"No I'm not."

"Are you fix the house?"

"Nope"

"Is your cousin in town? I hate Tim!"

"Nope." I kept sipping my coffee. And then looking at Mitch with a straight forward face

"You have a surprise for Kirstie? It has to be it. What is it?" He's close. Too close.

"Yeah. Hero's home."

"Yeah I know, she took an Instagram picture. Scott..."

I'm not saying anything. I just gave him a look. (Pic above)

"Oooooo!!!!!!! Nasty!!!!!!!!!" He figured it out.

"Yep. It's been a year." I said to Mitch, who is now covering Austin's ears.

"You could have gave me a hint. Now I'm having ...visions. Ugh!" He shivered.

"Lol. I better take Prince Charming here back to the Queen. Bye Mitch. Enjoy those those visions" I yelled grabbing my son and leaving. While we're in the elevator, I get a text from Mitch:

"I won't enjoy the visions as much as you are enjoying it live.😘" Isn't he gay???? I wonder sometimes.

"Austin. Please don't be like your uncle Mitch." He looked back at me with my beautiful blue eyes.

"Mitch?" He questioned.

"Yep. He's crazy." I smiled and Austin giggled. Then I told him were going to get ice cream. He sure did understand those words.

Well my two weeks are over, might as well treat him too.

~~~~Ya Chubblits! I'm gonna start calling y'all that. 😜 But anyways. The next chapter is going to take a long time to write. Maybe longer than this. So......it might come out crusty but you guys asked for it. Nasty😂😂😂😂😂 Anyways, see you in the pages. Bye Chubblits~~~~