Hi Ex

Scott's POV

She keeps talking! To my wife! Yes Lindsey is doing her job but damn! She is etheir flirting with me, annoying Austin, or blabbing to Kirstie about how we dated and what we did. And Kirstie looks like she is ready to murder me. At least Lucey is out of our hands.

"Good news! Your bitch of a sister is gone. ow they just Kirstie to give there basic information and that's it." Kirstie smiled a fake one and walked to the information room.

"And now it's just me and you." Lindsey. I kept my eyes on my Aussy and he kept shooting looks at Lindsey.

"Daddy." He was tapping me as if there was something killing him to tell me but he couldn't. Guess I was to busy to relize that Lindsey was touching me. Austin hit her and yelled "No!" This kid is smart.

"Mommy's daddy! No!" He some what manged to say.

"You spoiled brat! Don't think I will not beat your ass. And-"

"Your dead fighting with a 11 month old kid. And losing!" I couldn't help but say. Austin was giggling like he should and Kirstie came back.

"I missed you." I kissed her just to put the icing on the cake.

"You dumb Hoying's. I will get you back Scott. You will be mines! You hear that Kirstie? Your man ain't loyal!" Kirstie, with one hand around my waist, using her free hand, sticked up one finger and  yelled" Suck my ass!" With that we walked out.

"That's my baby!" I said once we got outside.

"Hahaha I'm still pissed at you Scott. Why the did you date her? She isn't even cute!" Ahh, typical husband and wife moments.

"Hey hey hey. What ex? Your the only I want, your the one need, your the only one I see. Baby, baby it's you. The one that gets my all, the one I can always call. When I need you baby everything stops."

"Finally you put my love on top!" We sang in unison.

_____________________________________________________

AUSTIN'S BIRTHDAY IS THE NEXT CHAPTER