Unhappy Birthday

Scott's POV

Just one year ago, five minutes from now, I was panicking about becoming a dad. A year has already passed and I've been through a lot of shit just for the people I love the most. My amazing son and my flawless wife. Speaking of which, where are they?

"Where's my birthday boy?" I heard giggles from the kitchen. So, I ran down stairs and saw them making pancakes. Yum.

"Happy Birthday you two!" Austin was giggling as always but Kirstie was confused.

"You gave birth just about now. He is officially one year of age."

"Thank you babe. We should probably get these pancakes flipping." We did the norm for the mixing and cooking. All this time, I felt uneasy. I push Austin's high chair in view making me less tense but still.

"Kirstie, I feel uneasy about today."

"Me too. Like something in my gut instinct is telling me something's up." She faced me. More afraid then I was. Gotta be strong. For all of us.

"Let's ditch the pancakes and go straight for Mitch's house." Since we were already been bathed and dressed, I grabbed Kirstie's car keys and we headed of.

Austin's POV

Hope they know what they're in for today.
At least this is not daddy's car.
-----------------

Y'all love me. Bout time Austin says something in his mind for us to know.
He knows something we don't. Or not yet. See ya Chubby Bunnies!