ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ (ᴛʀᴇᴠᴏʀ)

Y/N POV:

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock..

I'm tapping the tip of my fountain pen on my notebook while staring at the clock in our classroom. Ugh, why does History have to be so boring? No one wants to learn about dead people. I hate Summerville, now you might be thinking, Summerville? That sounds like a magical place. Well, I hate to break it to you but it isn't. This place is a dump, or so my best friend Lucky says. For the past few days the whole town has been shaking and rattling even though this town is not situated on an earthquake prone area. People think this town is cursed, so do I. I grew up in Summerville and nothing "paranormal" has ever happened before. People think the cause for the cursed nature of the town is Egon Spengler. He used to be a Ghostbuster. Yes, a person who captures ghosts. He moved into this farm house in the middle of nowhere and one night he just disappeared. Some people say his ghost is haunting this town, which is complete bullshit in my opinion because I believe there is something more. 

"Psst Y/N." Lucky says from behind me. "What?" I slowly whisper to her. "Let's bunk." she says with a cheeky grin. "What? No, I'm not bunking THIS class. We have a test on Monday and Ms. Johnson gives the most difficult test ever and well I don't wanna fail." I reply back. "Says you while staring at the clock." she replies and looks at the clock hanging on the wall. "It's called concentrating." I lied. I clearly wasn't interested in History even though what I said about me being scared of failure was right. "Relax Y/N, you'll give yourself a nosebleed." she lightly chuckles from behind. I roll my eyes in return and continue staring at the clock and sometimes shifting my eyes to the board. I feel eyes on me so I turn around expect it to be Lucky but instead a boy with curly hair, wearing a 'Chevrolet' T-shirt was staring at me. That is Trevor Spengler. He is Egon's grandson. He came to this school a few days ago and ever since he joined class I felt his eyes on me all the time. Is he trying to hurt me? Is he attracted to me? My thoughts ran wild when suddenly they got interrupted by Ms. Johnson calling out names for a study project. Ugh, just when you thought History couldn't get any worse. "This is going to be a partner project, for this project you will have to find a place that is comforting to you in Summerville and write a short essay about it's history." she says sharply. Comforting? Nothing about Summerville is comforting. "I really hope we're partners, I know this really cool place with a lot of history behind it." Lucky says excitedly from behind. "I hope so too." I reply back with a soft smile. "Y/N and.." Oh please be Lucky, please be Lucky! "Mr. Spengler." she called out. My eyes grew wide and I turned around to see him already smiling at me. I reply with a smile back because I don't want to seem rude. "Woah- no way!" even Lucky couldn't believe what she heard. Trevor was the quietest person in the whole class, working with him was going to be a tough job.

-Time Skip- 

Trevor told me to meet him outside of the school so that's what I did. I was walking down the sidewalk when I heard a car horn. It was Trevor. He can drive now? "You have a car?" I ask him. "Yeah, it's a Cadillac." he says. Trevor and I have rarely talked in the past, the one time we had a decent conversation was when we were reading out a script for a roleplay. Technically it wasn't a conversation but something close to it. "By the looks of what you were doing earlier, that doesn't seem like driving." I say with a laugh. "Then.. what did it seem like?" he asks confused. "My funeral?" I say with raising an eyebrow. "Well, then there's nothing I can do it besides telling you to buckle up because it's going to be one heck of a ride." he smirks and opens the door for me. I hesitated a bit but I did eventually find the courage to get in. If I'm dying tonight, at least it's with Trevor Spengler. 

-Time Skip- 

"I feel like throwing up." I say sarcastically while gripping the dashboard. "That was- amazing!" he replied. "No it wasn't-" I look at him confused. "Fast is perfect for me, see we reached in time." he says. "We already had plenty of time." I roll my eyes and get out of the car. We stopped at this lake right around the corner of a big hill. This seems sort of comforting? "Alright Spengler, what's the history behind.. this?" I point to the lake. "Actually, it's more like.." he slowly takes my finger and points to the hill "that". "Interesting, I sort of regret coming here with you already considering we have to write the past about this huge hill." I say. "It's more than just a past Y/N." he sits on the front of the car and I join him. I can see the sunset right behind the hill, it was pretty. "Why'd you bring me here? I know it's for the project but this doesn't seem like the place you want to write about." I look at him and he's still staring at the hill. "No no, it's for the project alright but I also wanted to show you how beautiful Summerville could be." he says smiling. He knew that I hated Summerville so he was trying to convince me that Summerville was actually a pretty nice place. "Well, it's gonna take a LOT of convincing to prove to me that this town isn't cursed." I laugh. "I will prove it to you one day." he says laughing back. "Good luck with that, I'm a pretty hard person to convince." I say getting out my notebook. "We'll see about that." he replies with a soft smile. As it turns out, Trevor is actually a pretty decent person to talk too. After sitting on his car for 2 hours we couldn't come up with anything to write since we were busy getting to know each other. I returned home with an empty notebook. I know I will fail but at least I got to know more about Trevor Spengler. 

A/N: I actually hate this chapter, I might delete/archive it when the time comes or maybe edit it and turn it into a different storyline. I hope you guys liked it because I for sure didn't :D

-Shaarvi