ᴅɪɴᴇʀ (ᴛʀᴇᴠᴏʀ)

Part 2 of 'Study Project (Trevor)'.

Y/N POV:

I wake up from the constant notification beeps from my phone. After I had returned home from hanging out with Trevor, I had fallen asleep. It was now '8:00' pm and I was pondering on who was impatiently messaging me at this time of the night. I grab my phone from nightstand exhausted and unlocked it. It was Trevor. 6 missed calls along with 10 unread messages. He has absolutely no patience. I open the messages and it read: 

Trevor: Hey Y/N, I know this is out of the blue to message you at this time but do you wanna come to the diner for dinner tonight? It's on me. 

That message was sent around '7:50', so that means he might still be active. I hesitate to answer at first considering I just spent half a day with him and now he wants to buy me dinner? Odd. 

Y/N: Sure, I'll be there around '8:30'. 

I regret sending it now but before I could go on to delete the message or to come up with a random emergency situation to get me out of this scenario, I could see 3 dots floating on the screen. 

Trevor: Great, see you then ;) 

A winky face? Really? 

-Time Skip- 

It has now been a few minutes after that awkward 3 second interaction between us over text messages. I'm getting ready to head out to dinner with Trevor Spengler. I never thought in my life Trevor out of all people would buy me dinner, he seems so reserved and awkward in class but when I'm around, I could sense comfort in him, as if he is an open book. I put on some light makeup so I can look somewhat presentable, grab my bag and head out to the diner. 

I'm starting to pull up at the diner. It looks really small compared to what I had pictured but I let my thoughts go as I see Trevor standing in front of the entryway. He helps me find a spot to park  as the place is pretty packed. I trying opening the door but instead he opens it for me. What a gentleman. "What was that about?" I ask whilst grabbing my bag from the passenger's seat. "That was a kind gesture, if you will." he asks still holding on to the door handle. He extends his arm out in front of me. "If you don't mind?" he looks down at his hand and back up at me. "You're such a gentleman, Trevor Spengler." I reply after joining our hands and intertwining our fingers together. "Why, thank you princess." he replies back casually. Princess? Cheesy as hell but I'm digging it. 

We make our way over to the diner and he opens the door for me. I give him a smile as I left myself in. Trevor joins after. We find a booth at the far end of the diner and seat ourselves there. We were sitting on either side of the table with Trevor not breaking eye contact with me. I could see Lucky in the distance and waved at her. She looks up and smiles before running over to our table. When she makes her way over to the table, she sees Trevor and her eyes widen. She looks at me with a smirk and takes her notepad out. "So, what would you two lovebirds like to order?" I go red as I hear her say "lovebirds". Trevor looks at me with a smirk and I raise an eyebrow at him teasingly. She writes something down on her notepad as if pretending to write down another order. While Trevor was distracted with the menus, she handed me over that paper swiftly. "Good luck, I hope you score." it read. I look at Lucky with wide eyes, I looked away after Trevor gave his order. I gave my order in after him. Without him noticing, I hid that slip of paper in my pocket. 

I will for sure score, Lucky. 

A/N: It feels so good to finally get back to writing after my long break. I will try and keep posting daily! Part 3 of 'Diner' coming soon. Thank you all for 500 reads as well! <3 

-Shaarvi