ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ (ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ)

Part 2 of 'Sinister (Miles)'.

Y/N POV:

It's only been a few hours since I came here and I already feel an odd presence. A presence of someone watching my every move, a presence of unknown forces circulating me. I don't have a good feeling about this house. I'm keeping my mind off it by drawing in my sketch-book that I got from Kate on my 13th birthday. Drawing makes my mind free and cool. I went to art school for 2 years and I have improved so much. Kate always saw an artist in me and she said that when I grow up I could be just like Picasso or Leonardo da Vinci, well not obviously them but something close to it.  

So, I sit in my room on a king-sized bed covered with red silky sheets which felt amazing against my skin, drawing a picture of the scenery outside. The whole environment outside is so comforting and way better than inside the house. The outside are full of greens and flowers and inside are creepy old vintage pictures and rusty cabinets. 

While I'm coloring in the flowers, I hear a knock on my door. My body flinches to such a sudden sound. "Who is it?" I say while looking at the closed brown colored door. "It's me, Flora." I heard a sweet voice say from the other side. Thank god. "Come on in, Flora." I say while hopping off my bed and closing my sketch-book and placing it on the bedside table. The door opens with a creaky sound and I see Flora standing there with a huge smile on her face. "Wanna play dollhouse now?" she says while jumping in her place. "Sure, thing." I say while smiling. She runs out the door with excitement and I follow behind her. She brings me to the living room where I saw all of her dolls arranged perfectly in their place. "Flora you did this?" I say while sitting down on the rug. She nods and lets out a "mhm" which makes my heart flutter. I grab one of her dolls and she grabs another and we start playing dollhouse. "The dolls like you Y/N." I heard a raspy voice say from behind me. I turn around and see Miles smiling at me while leaning on the doorframe. My heart starts beating faster as I notice the tall and attractive boy in front of me. "I guess?" I reply back. "It's the truth." he replies. I blush lightly. He comes closer and sits down beside me, not keeping his eyes off me. I already got a weird vibe from him ever since I met him a few hours ago but now I see something different. I can see passion and lust in his eyes. I can sense that he wants to come closer to me just by his body language. I can see obsession. "Miles, here you go." Flora says while handing Miles a teacup which he accepts gladly. I try not to stare at him but I just can't get my eyes off him. The way he plays with Flora is so heartwarming. "I'm going to get some more dolls." Flora says while getting up and running to her room leaving just Miles and I alone. "Just you and me then." he says now shifting closer to me. I can feel my heart drop and my breathing get heavier. I glance in his direction just to see that our faces are now inches apart. Is this really happening?! Before I could push him away, I hear Flora coming back. Miles and I repel each other and sit back in our original positions. "Let's continue, shall we?" he says while smirking at me. I somehow find the strength to nod at him, still recovering from our little moment we shared. 

And so, we continue playing with Flora. I could still feel Miles' eyes on me but I don't question it any further because as of now, I think I'm falling in love. 

A/N: This chapter is so steamy. I could make a whole book on this if I wanted to! The most awaited part 2 is finally here! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Also, so close to 300 reads! Thank you all! <3

-Shaarvi