ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ (ᴛʏʟᴇʀ)

Y/N POV:

Sadie, Millie, and I have been best friends for over 2 years. We first met during acting class which was at the age of 10. Unbelievable right? 10 year old's want to pursue their career as actors? Yes, exactly. I always wanted to be an actor and get into Hollywood. I would love to experience the glorious and luxurious things Hollywood has to offer. Moreover, I want to show my talent for acting to the world through Cinema or Broadway. I have been chosen for different roles for my school for different dramas but that's not enough. I want the whole world to recognize Y/N Y/L/N. 

Anyways, I'm sitting on my bed at 11 PM eating pasta while watching reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I love that show. Suddenly, an idea had crossed my mind. A SLEEPOVER! I haven't seen Millie and Sadie for over a week since they are busy with school and acting so this would be a perfect time to host a sleepover. Oh, how fun it would be! I quickly reached my hand out to the nightstand to pick up my phone and texted Millie and Sadie. 

Y/N: Hey you guys!  

 Y/N: Wanna have a sleepover?

Mills: Oh yay! Sounds like fun. I'll be there!

Sadie: Same here Y/N/N. 

Y/N: Coolio, 10 pm sharp. 

Mills: Done.

Sadie: This will be so much fun can't wait Y/N! <3

 And so, it's official. A sleepover. Just the 3 of us. 

-Time Skip- 

I hear the doorbell and I rush downstairs in my unicorn onesie to greet them. "Omg hey!" I say while hugging them both. "Hello Y/N/N!" Sadie says. "So, what's the plan for today? Are we gonna paint our nails and watch movies and bake cookies oh and most importantly, PILLOW FIGHTS?" Millie rambles on. "Mills wait! Yes, we are going to doing those things but first come on in and set your things in my room." I say while laughing and Sadie slowly facepalms. They quickly rush up the stairs to my room. My parents had gone for a business trip for a whole week so that meant I had the whole house to myself! They rushed back down wearing their onesies and stood in front of me as if waiting for me to command them something. "Alright, first thing. MOVIE TIME!" I squeal excitedly. 

I rambled through Netflix while they brought popcorn and cokes. "Ugh, what to watch?" I say sighing while Sadie grabs the remote from me and chooses 'Titanic'. Really? Again? We always used to watch Titanic and end up bawling our eyes out the whole day. "Sadie, I'm not in the mood for crying right now." Millie says while munching on the popcorn. "Me neither." I say while laughing. "Alright fine, you pick then." Sadie passes the remote to Millie pouting. "Alrighty, what to watch, what to watch." she kept repeating and ended up choosing 'Little Women'. "Aww, yay I love that movie!" I say while smiling. "Titanic is still better" Sadie whispers to herself. Millie and I laugh and for the next 2 hours we were busy watching 'Little Women'.

-Time Skip-

"Phew, that was a lot-" I say while scratching my head and yawning a bit. It was now 12 AM and none of us were even a bit sleepy. "Who wants to order pizza?" Millie yelled slowly. "ME!!" Sadie replies back with yelling again. "I'm full but well, can't say no to pizza." I reply back softly. "Alright!" Millie gets up and rushes towards the home phone while calling the pizza place. She ordered 2 big pepperoni pizzas. I know I said I was full but I'm not feeling full anymore. "20 minutes." she says while sitting back down on the couch. "Now we wait." I reply back. 

After 10 minutes, we heard the doorbell. I rushed to the door while Sadie pulled out the cash and handed it over to me. I opened the door and my jaw had fallen to the floor. A boy with black curls wearing a red shirt with the Pizza Places' name on it was standing right in front of me holding 2 large boxes of pizza. "That would be $10.50." he said. My god, even his voice made me weak in the knees. I realized that I was staring too much and got out of my trance and handed him the money. "You can keep the change if you want." At this point, I was struggling to get out words. "Alright then." he says while smiling. I slowly bite my lip and look down while clearly blushing and I'm damn sure he had noticed my face which was red as a tomato by now. "Hey, it's okay." he said laughing. I look up while letting out a soft smile. "I'm Tyler by the way." he said while reaching his hand out for a handshake". "Y/N." I reply back while holding his hand, shaking it. My god, he was beautiful. Millie and Sadie were still sitting on the couch, not even noticing my disappearance for a long time. I was glad they didn't notice because at this moment I'm head over heels for the pizza boy. 

A/N: This was such a cute story to write! Thank you all for reading. 

-Shaarvi