ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ (ᴛʏʟᴇʀ)

(TW: Light Fluff/Smut. AGE YOURSELF UP!!)

As the morning sunlight filtered through the kitchen window, casting a warm glow over the room, Tyler stood at the counter, flipping pancakes with a practiced hand. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, mingling with the scent of maple syrup and strawberries.

Y/N entered the kitchen, her eyes still heavy with sleep, wearing nothing but one of Tyler's oversized shirts. She leaned against the doorframe, watching him with a soft smile playing on her lips. "Good morning," she murmured, her voice husky with sleep.

Tyler turned, his eyes lighting up as he caught sight of her. "Morning, beautiful," he greeted, setting down the spatula and crossing the room to pull her into his arms. His lips met hers in a tender kiss, filled with the promise of what was to come.

Y/N melted into his embrace, her fingers tangling in his hair as she deepened the kiss, savoring the taste of him. With a low growl, Tyler lifted her up onto the counter, his hands roaming over her bare skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Their kiss grew heated, tongues tangling and exploring as they lost themselves in each other. Tyler's hands slid beneath the shirt she wore, caressing her curves and igniting a fire within her. Y/N moaned softly, arching into his touch, craving more of him.

Breaking the kiss, Tyler trailed hot kisses along her jawline, down her neck, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. His fingers danced over her skin, teasing and tantalizing, until she was aching with need.

"Tyler," she gasped, her voice breathless with desire, "please.. put your hands on me.."

With a wicked grin, Tyler lifted her up and carried her to the kitchen table, laying her down on the smooth surface. He hovered over her, his eyes dark with desire as he trailed kisses along her collarbone, down to the swell of her slightly exposed cleavage.

Y/N arched into him, her hands roaming over his body, desperate to feel him against her skin. With a growl of need, Tyler reached between them, undoing the buttons of his shirt and tossing it aside, revealing his lanky sculpted chest and slight muscles.

Their passion ignited, flames licking at their skin as they came together in a frenzy of desire. Bodies melded, hearts beat as one, and in that moment, there was nothing else in the world but the two of them, lost in each other's embrace.

Hours later, as they lay tangled in the sheets, sated and content, Tyler pressed a gentle kiss to Y/N's forehead, his love for her shining in his eyes. "I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with warmth and devotion.

Y/N smiled up at him, her heart overflowing with love. "I love you too," she murmured, pulling him close and savoring the feel of his arms around her.

And as they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's embrace, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

A/N: My First Smut Story! (Inspired from that one kitchen scene in Fifty Shades). This story contained only a little fluff/smut. If you want me to write more, let me know, I'll be excited to do so! Thank you everyone! <3

-Shaarvi