ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴅᴇʀʀʏ (ʀɪᴄʜɪᴇ)

Richie Tozier hadn't been back to Derry in years. The memories of that town, both haunting and bittersweet, had kept him away. But when he received the invitation to the Derry High School reunion, curiosity got the better of him. As he strolled down the familiar streets, he couldn't help but feel a mix of nostalgia and apprehension.

Meanwhile, Y/N, Richie's childhood friend, had also returned to Derry for the reunion. She had always wondered what had become of Richie, the boy with the quick wit and mischievous grin. As she walked through the town square, she couldn't shake the memories of their adventures together.

Their paths crossed unexpectedly in front of the old arcade, both frozen in surprise at the sight of each other. Richie's heart skipped a beat as he took in Y/N's familiar face, her smile still as radiant as ever.

"Richie Tozier, is that really you?" Y/N exclaimed, breaking the silence.

"In the flesh," Richie replied with a grin, feeling a rush of emotions wash over him.

They fell into an easy conversation, picking up right where they had left off all those years ago. Richie found himself laughing at Y/N's witty remarks, the years melting away as they reminisced about their childhood antics.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Y/N suggested they spend the day exploring Derry like they used to. Richie eagerly agreed, eager to relive the memories of their youth.

They wandered through the town, stopping at all their favorite spots. They visited the old quarry where they used to skip rocks, the abandoned house on Neibolt Street where they had faced their fears, and the bridge where they had carved their initials into the wood.

As the sun began to set, they found themselves back at the town square, sitting on the steps of the old library. The years had flown by, but in that moment, it felt as though time had stood still.

"I never thought I'd see you again," Richie admitted, his voice tinged with emotion.

"Me neither," Y/N replied softly, her hand finding his.

As they sat there, watching the sunset, Richie realized that some bonds were unbreakable, no matter how much time had passed. And as he looked at Y/N, he knew that Derry would always hold a special place in their hearts, a reminder of the memories they had shared and the friendship that had stood the test of time.

A/N: Hey Guys! Feels so good to write again, doing my homework right now and just thought of a really cool story idea. I guess I'm back? ;)

-Shaarvi