ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ (ʙᴏʀɪꜱ)

Part 2 of 'High (Boris)'. 

Y/N POV:

I wake up in someone's bed, thoughts circle my head,

A scent lingers on my nose, I feel numbness on my toes. 

I can feel him beside me, I can hear him beside me, 

But he's not where he is supposed to be,

He is nowhere to be seen.

From the bedroom, I could see some sort of light. It hit my eyes like a lightning bolt. I felt like a completely different person. It felt like as if I had lost the sense of touch. The sense of seeing. The sense of hearing. My mind had gone blank. The last thing I can remember was Boris walking me to his house. Laying me down on his bed, arms wrapped tightly around me and drifting off to sleep. 

I tried keeping my feet on the ground but my legs were too weak to support me. After a while, my legs finally got the strength to make me walk towards the bright light. As I reached, I noticed a bulky figure sitting on the backyard steps, smoke surrounding him. "Boris?" I whisper. The figure looks up at me instantly, his dark curls falling over his his face, a cigarette lit in one hand. "Y/N? You up, eh?" Boris replies. "What happened to me?" I ask curiously, taking a seat beside him on the steps. "You got high, krasotka." he replies while putting the cigarette towards his lips, puffing in a chunk of air and exhaling out involuntarily. "That was intense." I reply back. Boris lets out a soft chuckle. We sit there in silence, it was quiet and peaceful, light being illuminated from the moon above. "Do you have any secrets, Y/N/N?" Boris asks, interrupting the awkward tension between us. "Why'd you ask?" I reply confused. "We have been friends for a while now and I rarely know anything about you." he says while getting up, cigarette still lit it hand. "So, you think that the best way to get to know me better is by telling you my secrets? personal stuff?" I reply sarcastically. "Da." he replies in the affirmative. "Boris, you're the only friend I've ever had, I already tell you everything." A soft smile emerges from my lips but Boris won't take no for an answer. "There are lots of things you don't tell me." "It's personal matters." I reply. "Do you trust me Y/N?" he asks curiously. "What? Yes, of course I do!" I reply shocked, does he really think I don't trust him? After everything I told him. From my father, my anxiety, from my past. "Then what's the problem in telling me your secrets?" he shrugs. I sigh "Fine" I reply whilst getting up. "Where should I start?" I ask while looking at him. "Wherever you want. You can go fast or slow, that on you." Boris replies innocently. I think for a split second, almost going into a trance but Boris interrupts my thoughts by clearing his throat. "Would that even make a difference?" "Not really, you're telling me your secrets either way." He's not wrong. "Start of fast then, it doesn't make a difference to you anyways." "Well, you ask and you shall receive." He waits patiently. I take in a deep breath. The aura suddenly changed, took a dark turn, a sad turn. "After my mother left me, I started talking to the moon.." I speak with a saddened voice. Boris keeps quiet but the look on his face changes. I could see from his expression how much he was worried about me. No wonder I felt comfortable sharing everything with him. "I thought that she was always there on the other side, talking back to me." I look up at the luminous moon in the star lit sky. Boris follows my actions. "But she was never there." I feel tears forming in my eyes, Boris takes notice and slowly comes up from behind me, carefully wrapping his arms around my waist, and keeps his chin on my shoulder and whispers "It will be okay Y/N/N, I'm here, and I always will be. I love you."

A/N: Hi! I wrote this chapter in class and added a few changes in the end. Hope you guys liked it. So close to 700 reads as well. Thank you all so much. <3

-Shaarvi