-𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦-

"We have to wait how long before we can use the metahuman cure?" Barry questions, the team gathered in the cortex as Cisco was standing in the middle of the room.

"Not even that long." Cisco said nervously, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Cisco." Y/N said skeptically, leaning against the railings. She was wearing some black leggings with high top boots and a red long sleeve blouse.

"It's gonna go by-" Cisco snaps his fingers, "-like that."

"Cisco." Ethan arches a brow, crosses his arms over his chest.

Cisco cleared his throat and pursed his lips, "29 days."

Sherloque chokes on his tea, everyone looking just as surprised about the number.

"A month?" Liam questioned, leaning forward in his seat to stare at Cisco.

"I know, right?" Cisco chuckles nervously, "Just one, teeny, tiny, month until we stop Cicada's purge. You know, historically speaking, this is way faster than we've ever stopped a big bad-"

"We can't wait that long." Barry spoke up, "If he finds another meta or comes after us, we have to speed this up somehow."

"Barry's right-" Y/N nods, looking at Cisco and crossing her arms over her chest, "-there has to be a faster process to use it right now."

"Scientifically speaking, that can't be possible-" Caitlin said, "-we have to wait for the compound to fully synthesize or it won't be able to effectively neutralize the dark matter in a metahuman pituitary gland. Without any way to expedite the exotic evolution."

"Y/N, we're gonna have to wait." Cisco adds and the speedster huffs.

"Unless― you took it into the Speed Force." Sherloque suggest, sipping his tea and looking at the woman.

Everyone looks at him with a questionable expression as Barry chuckles softly, "You're suggesting she goes into the Speed Force for a month, and, what? Come back the minute she left?"

"Oh, no, no, I'm not saying you manipulate time." Sherloque shakes his head, "I'm saying you manipulate dark matter."

"So very simple." Sherloque presents to the team, "It's simple chemistry, right? When you are synthesizing a compound, you use a commodity, uh, substrate, uh-"

"A catalyst?" Caitlin suggest.

"Catalyst, right." Sherloque nods, "And the most efficient catalyst you can use when synthesizing a compound that negates dark matter is superluminal particles."

"Tachyons?" Liam says, standing up from his seat.

"Tachyons." Sherloque looks at him with a nod, "And the place where tachyons are the most dense?"

"The Speed Force." Y/N breathes out, placing her hands behind her neck.

"And voila." Sherloque nods.

"That might actually work." Caitlin nods with a small smile.

"Yeah, it will." Cisco nods, "It'll be like nuking it in pan-dimensional microwave."

"And if we do consider this-" Ethan trails off, glancing at Caitlin beside him, "-how long will this process take?"

Caitlin does a few calculation before smiling, "From 29 days down to 60 minutes."

"An hour." Ethan hums in response, looking over at his sister, "Sounds better than being stuck in the Speed Force again."

Y/N nods as Cisco says, "Yeah, it's gonna be faster."

"And also since Cicada has been quiet since your last encounter, maybe there's no time like the present." Sherloque states.