-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗊𝗧 𝗜𝗊 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗬-

[SHE KNOWS- J COLE]

"Orlin Dwyer." Sherloque announced to the team, gesturing to the pictures on the screen.

"Near as we can tell, he grew up in the Midwest. In and out of Juvie, pretty much fell off the map, and then popped up in Central City a few years ago." Ralph tells them.

"Part-time employee of Szrek Chemicals for the last two years." Sherloque goes on.

"Foreman says he keeps to himself, pretty much a loner, gave a fake address." Ralph adds.

"Did take custody of his niece." Sherloque confirmed.

"Grace Gibbons." The two said in unison, changing the picture from Orlin to the little girl.

"After her parents were unfortunately murdered by a metahuman, now." Sherloque said.

"So now we know why Dwyer hates metas." Ralph says and everyone nods, "Once he got his powers, he started targeting them."

"Powers he got the night of the Enlightenment, as we all known, and he was struck by a shard from the Star Labs satellite explosion." Sherloque continues.

"Which was also the night that Grace went into a coma." Ralph informs.

"Where Dwyer visit her every day, every night, for the last three weeks." Sherloque concludes.

"So that means, there's a good chance he's there now?" Y/N asked, walking over to him. The speedster wearing black leggings with black boots and red blouse.

"Yeah." Ralph nods.

"Oui." Sherloque confirms.

Y/N nods and Barry said, "Then let's go get him."

"I'm all in." Ethan spoke up, getting up from his seat.

"'Let's go get him.' How are you guys going to do that?" Sherloque questioned the three, "Look, as always, I respect your needs of being heroes, but as long as Cicada has his dagger to dampen your powers, there's no stopping him."

"I'm not a meta." Ethan reminds him, crossing his arms over his chest, "I can go in, talk to him the nice way. Bring him out in cuffs, we have his dagger."

Liam was silently sitting to the side as he was writing something down in his journal. He glances at the group and he stops to flip through his pages to look for something.

"And what makes you think it's going to end well, monsieur Brekker." Sherloque tells him, "I respect you kicks, arrows, fighting skills but your going to need back up. And no one can back you up if they can't use their powers."

"Let's destroy the dagger." Y/N spoke up with a shrug.

"How are we gonna do that unless we have some kind of power-dampening dagger power dampener hidden away?" Ralph asked.

"We don't, but if we did we'd come up with a much better way of saying that." Cisco mentions.

"Sure, I mean, just, like dagger-dampening." Barry suggest.

The team then breaks into talking about naming the weapon instead. Liam looks up from his journal as he spoke up, "Guys-"

They all stopped talking to look at him and he stood up from his seat, setting his book down and saying, "What if we make one?"

"Make one what?" Barry asked.

"What if we make a weapon more powerful than his weapon?" Liam states, looking between them, "Cicada could control his dagger, so all we need is something to overpower his connection to it."