-𝗩𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚-

[CASTLE― HALSEY]

"Babe, come on you're making it sound like a life and death situation here." Barry chuckles softly, walking down the halls of Star Labs with two bags of luggage in his hold. "I told you, I'll be just fine taking a trip to Coast City. My Mom and Dad did send us tickets, remember?"

Y/N stopped in her tracks to turn around and look at him with a pointed expression. The girl dressed in a white lace crop top, a colorful flannel on top and black shorts, blue converse, her hair in a messy high ponytail.

"It's Tahiti, not Iron Heights." Y/N recalls, placing her bag down.

"But we still have a lot going on to be taking a vacation, especially all the way over there." Barry starts off, "Ramsey still hasn't been caught you still need to train Ralph for after Crisis, and the team is already down one hero, does it really two more out."

"Baby, look, it's only going to be two days." Y/N reminds him, a small smile on her lips, "No one has seen Ramsey in two weeks, Crisis is literally around the corner and there's no stopping it."

Barry didn't say anything and the girl takes the chance to wrap her arms around his neck and he places his hands on her lower back, holding her close.

"And I want to take the time I still have to spend it with my handsome husband." Y/N goes on, "I cleared all board meetings with my assistant, so I'm free. Ethan and Iris are already half around the world by now, they've been out for a week we're only doing two days."

"So let's spend those two days somewhere special, where we can have fruity umbrella drinks and have a nice sun bath." Y/N grins and Barry smiles softly, leaning his forehead against her own, "Okay?"

"I mean I have been missing a lot of you and me time." Barry admits, brushing his nose against her and she laughs softly, "Along with some nice Mai Tai's."

Y/N smiles and pulls him down for a small kiss before they slowly pull away, wide smiles across their faces. The two pick their bags and make their way inside the cortex to find Ralph and Cisco seated in front of the console.

Ralph was looking over Cisco's shoulder, while he was currently leaning back in his seat and his legs prompted on the desk, playing a game on his phone a licorice in his mouth.

Ralph then notices the speedsters, "Hey, I thought you guys fathomed out of here."

"We just wanted to check if you guys are okay holding down the fort." Y/N looks between the two, crossing her arms.

"We're good, rest easy lovebirds!" Cisco assures them, "Team Leader is my new middle name."

"What was it before?" Ralph asked, sitting on the desk.

"Baracus." Cisco replies.

Barry looks at him for a few seconds and rose a brow, "As in Baracus, Argentina?"

"No, as in Mr. T." Cisco sat up, "My mom was a bit "A-Team" fan."

"Wish mine was." Ralph spoke up, "Could've been Hannibal Dibny."

"Hannibal? Please." Cisco looks at him, "You're Murdock on your best days."

"You guys have fun." Cisco turns back around to face his friends and gestures to the computer in front of him, "I'm gonna hold it down with a little help from my friends, the Artis-Flash."

"The Artis-Flash?" Y/N spoke in a confused tone, sharing a look with Barry, "Wait, is that Ethan and I's superhero name combined?"

"Yup." Cisco confirms and pulled up an animation cartoons of Ethan and Y/N, the two in their suits as they waved, "Artis-Flash, Artemis and Electric-Flash Replicated Intelligence."