-𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞-𝗧𝗢𝗖𝗞, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗊 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚-

She was breathing heavily, standing in the middle of the room as she looked around to see everyone else stuck in time. Tears in her eyes as droplets of sweat were dripping down her face, she ran her hands over her face to stop it but it only continued. She sniffles and her gaze falls on someone, she makes her way towards him and places her hands on his shoulders causing him to move at her rate. 

"Barry―" Y/N sighs as she looks at him.

Barry looks at her worriedly and holds her face in his hands, "What are― Y/N―"

"It's okay, all right?" She tells him as he looks around to see everyone else frozen in time. He looks back at her and she inhales deeply, "You're moving with me, just like you did in the courtroom."

"No, you can't do that―" Barry tells her, shaking his head as he used his thumb to wipe away her droplets of sweat, "―you need the energy."

"I can't― I can't―" Y/N pants, her eyes glazing as she sniffles.

"I know, it's going to be fine." Barry assures her.

"No, it's not." She cries softly, putting her head down as he picks her head up so they were looking at one another again. Y/N shakes her head, "I can't save anyone, I'm sorry."

Barry looks at her confused as she turns around to look inside the container. He follows her gaze and realizes, he quickly looks back at the speedster.

-

[8 MINUTES; 46 SECONDS EARLIER]

It's been hours since Y/N was running around the speed lab and practicing to get through Cisco's breaches as training for DeVoe. She continues to run around until Barry gives her the signal, she speeds down to get inside the breach but once again, she fails.

"No!" She groans, throwing her head back before looking back at Cisco, "One more time."

"Barry?" Cisco says, sending him a look.

"Okay, I get it―" Barry sighs, walking over and adding, "―how about we take a break? Get something to eat, or go for a coffee run?"

"We will-" Y/N starts off as the two sigh in relief but it was replaced with a small whine as she adds, "-once I'm able to get it right."

"Listen, Miyagi-"

"Excuse me?"

"I've been here all day, opening breaches, all right-" Cisco states, placing a hand on his shoulder, "So unless you wanna rub your hands together and do some magic shoulder popping-"

"No, thank you." Y/N said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's what I thought-" Cisco said, her face falling, "I'm taking five."

He starts walking away and she quickly says, "I'll do it, but after one more try."

Barry shakes his head and Cisco calls out, "I'm taking five!"