-𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡-

"Already?" Y/N questions as she was leaning against the wall in the hallway of Star Labs and was on the phone with someone. She was wearing leggings, black boots, a white blouse and light sweater, "Well, he's not going to need it for a while, that's all I know. I mean, we haven't even told the rest of the team yet, the little secret base at the building is a secret to only one person. No, Barry doesn't even know about it, Damian."

"Y/N Harper-Allen, not telling her husband about her secret base in the building?" Damian said dramatically as he laughed lightly on the other line and the girl rolled her eyes, "I thought when getting married nothing is a secret."

"And what would you know?" She laughs softly, "Last time I checked, you were single and enjoying the rest of your youth at London."

Damian hums in response, "You aren't wrong. But let's just call it instincts, I guess."

"Ah." Y/N smiles and glances over to see Ethan and Barry walking towards her, she turns around to face away from them, "But thanks for the notice, it was nice hearing from you. I'll let him know that it's already getting parked at you know where."

"Okay, talk you later, Y/N." Damian said.

"Talk to you later." She smiles and hangs up just as Ethan and Barry were standing behind her, she turns around to face them.

"Hey." Barry smiles at his wife and leans down to give her a quick kiss, "Who were on the phone with?"

"Just with some people from the company, calling that there's a special delivery waiting for Ethan." She says, looking at her brother with a knowing look, to which he quickly got on, "I told them that we'll go in later to check it out."

"Great." Ethan sighs in relief, a smile on his lips, "I've been waiting for this one for a while."

Y/N nods in agreement before looking at her husband, "So, you ready to do this?"

"Hell yeah, we just gotta find Liam. It's his big deal after all." Barry smiles, "You don't think he's too busy, do you?"

"What could he possibly be busy with?" Ethan questions with a quirked brow.

Y/N shrugs and they start making their way to the cortex but glanced at one another as they caught the sight of the room.

"Don't fall asleep on me now!" Liam states, standing up on the chair as he places his hands on his hips to look at the others, "I bought you all five rounds of coffee for a reason, people."

The group all slowly make their way inside as Cisco mutters and bangs his head on the board, "We should've stopped you drinking on your second round."

"Okay, we haven't heard a word from Cicada since the rooftop incident, which could mean good and bad at the same time." Liam goes on, "Good because there haven't been reports on any new dead metas and bad 'cause that could mean he could be planning something big."

Y/N looks around the room to see that there were a bunch of boards with every piece of information they had. Ethan looked really impressed on how his nephew had everything so organized, Barry couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Now, have we double- triple checked every bank robbery, every break-in, every possible home invasion." Liam huffs, crossing his arms, "You may never know if he could change his skills."

"Yes, yes!" Sherloque replies, "We have looked at all of that, all right? And all the criminals that are in custody are simply mere mortals."

"Okay. Caitlin." Liam looks at the woman as she turns around to face him, "Has Frost got any word on the street?"