-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬-

"Are you out of your freaking mind?" Ethan questioned him, pacing back and forth inside the office of the Harper-Brekker Incorporations early in the morning the next day. "Hunting us down like some kind of animal I mean, has that brain of yours started to rot all over again."

Jason leaned back in his seat, moving from right to left with a bored expression, "Well it's your fault for not figuring it out soon, your sister seems pretty cool-"

"My sister isn't going to be mentioned in this conversation, Jason." Ethan cuts him off, turning around to face him, placing his hands inside his jean pockets, "You're lucky she didn't decide to break your neck or something when you made yourself comfortable in her beach home."

Jason hums in response and thinks out loud, "She is pretty hot-"

"Shut up!" Ethan snapped, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply as Jason made a face, raising his shoulders and muttering a small apology, "She is happily married to a man that I completely trust. And even if she wasn't, you wouldn't be breathing the same air as her, not even for a second man."

Ethan opened his eyes to look at him and ask the one thing he held back from yesterday, "Why did you want to see me? What was so important that you had to create some game?"

"I need to find Bruce." Jason quickly replied.

Ethan blinks at him and nods before picking up his jacket, starting to walk away, "I'm not going through this again, and not with you Jason. Head back to the condo."

"Ethan-" Jason stood up from his seat, rushing over to stand in front of him and stop him in his tracks, "Come on. I need to find out where he left too. And you can help me, E."

"Jace-" Ethan sighs deeply, looking away from him.

"Look I did everything you told me, you said the only way for you to fully forgive me for everything that happened is that I had to start fresh, I did." Jason pressed on, "And now I came back to ask your help to help me find him, Ethan. Please."

Ethan exhaled deeply and his phone buzzes making the youngest one sigh. The archer looks at the message and then puts his device away to look at his brother.

"I have something to deal with, well I honestly have a very busy schedule today, okay?" Ethan tells him, clearing his throat, "Just head back to the condo, and we can continue talking about this later. I promise."

Jason only nods and mutters, "I feel like I'm sixteen all over again."

Ethan ruffles up his hair and walks out the office with Jason right behind him as they approach the front desk of that floor, the woman looks up at one of her bosses with a small smile.

"Amelia, call a lift for my friend here, please take him back to my house." Ethan tells her, handing her piece of paper, "Thanks― Hey, don't do anything stupid, you're in Central City not Gotham, new rules are out in the playground."

"I know." Jason nods, "Just go deal with whatever it is."

Ethan looks at him one more time before heading to the elevator, walking inside to look at Jason as the doors closed in front of him.

-

"This is what I do." Nash back was faced away from the group, staring at the wall across from him as the team stood behind him, all of them in some kind of sewer, "I don't just solve mysteries, I bust myths, I bust them wide open."

 "You said you could save Y/N and Ethan." Barry spoke up, standing beside his wife, "Tells us what you meant, and don't lie about it."

"Do you know what you're dealing with?" Nash questions him, "The Monitor, Mar Novu, or whatever he calls himself."