-𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗦: 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟱-

[SING FOR THE MOMENT― EMINEM]

!CENTRAL CITY!

"Where are we?"

"At the Dawn of time."

"Do you trust me?"

"I do, with every cell in my body."

The speedsters stood in front of the machine, watching the 90's speedsters risk their lives. The antimatter hit Earth-1 wiping it all from existence before it hit the Waverider, the heroes end up in the Vanishing Point for months passing by. Everyone is in the Speed Force, then ends up in the antimatter universe, fighting off the Shadow figures, the battle between the Spectre and the Anti-Monitor. An explosion happened, Y/N sobbing as she looked at Oliver taking his last breath, the girl quickly hugging Ethan and Sara―

Y/N suddenly gasped loudly, bolting up from the couch instantly as she looked around frantically not knowing where she was. The girl is no longer in her suit but wearing a dark red button down blouse, along with red low waisted suit pants and heels. The speedster realizes that she was back in her Loft― which shouldn't be possible, right?

A figure stood beside her, placing their hand on her shoulder, "Hey-"

Y/N got startled and without looking, she quickly grabbed the person's arm and pulled them roughly towards her, wrapping her arms around their neck, flipping them over the couch. The speedster being on top of them as she raised her fist ready to punch them but she quickly stopped noticing who it was, her eyes widen―

It was Barry Allen. The love of her life. Her husband.

Barry held his hands up in defence and stared at her with his eyes widen, "Wait wait wait, I'm sorry-"

"Barry?" Y/N muttered in a confused tone, putting her hand down as she took in his presence.

"Hey-" Barry looks at her, "Bad dream? I knew I shouldn't have done that, I forgot that even before you became a speedster you get really jumpy after those."

Y/N looked at him, her heart feeling the ache she's been feeling all that time she's had since―

"The Vanishing Point-" Y/N looked away from him, looking around the loft as she quickly got off him and walked towards the window, "The Dawn of time the anti universe."

Barry sat up and turned around to look at her, standing up from the couch, "Is that a new secret project you and Ethan are working on for the corporation? Is that why you were up all night?"

Y/N opened the curtain to see that she was back in Central City― cars, buildings, her building. She was back on an Earth one― so it did work.

"Um, I don't know I think I forgot, wait-" Y/N turns around to face him, walking back towards him, "How how did I get here?"

"Well, after last night you mentioned wanting to work on something down here." Barry starts off, "So you did, guess you ended up dozing off, I wanted to bring you back to the bed but you know, you woke up and-"

Y/N shakes her head and turns away from him, "This can't be possible, everything ended. Every Earth is goneHarry and Jesse But, this is good, right? It should feel good, why doesn't it feel good?"

Barry tilts his head to the side, looking at her, "Uh, wowthat photo shoot that happened last night must have really done something, right? You did kept complaining about the flashing."

Y/N quickly turned around to face him, "Photoshoot? What photoshoot?"

"The one you and Ethan did for being picked as one of the top Entrepreneurs of this year." Barry mentioned, motioning to the laptop on the island, "I think the clipping is already up."