Rose

Arabella Pov Me Damon and Stefan have been on the couch talking about how our lives have been since we last seen each other. Stefan has been talking about his ex Elena a lot but when she is mentioned in a conversation Damon looks away. I know he loves her but he sucks at hiding it. So Stefan do you think you and Elena will get back together? Said Arabella, I hope so she is the love of my life and I don't want to let her go without a fight! Stefan said passionately, which made Damon shift in his chair uncomfortably. It was now 12:37 pm End of Arabella Pov. Well I am going to bed I have school tomorrow goodnight Arabella night Damon. Said stefan night Stef said Arabella, bye brother said Damon. Well goodnight I guess I should go sleep said Damon okay then see you tomorrow bye. Said Arabella, Damon pov After I said goodnight I went to my room to think about my feelings toward Elena because I can't hurt Stefan he is my baby brother. I finally went to sleep after thinking about Elena I decided to not go after her but to protect her forever until she shows she cares for me to. End of Damon Pov. Arabella went to the room she normally would go to. But when she went into the room something felt off her mark was starting to hurt for some reason she couldn't explain. She shrugged it off and went to sleep. The next day Arabella woke up around 7:00 am and decided to cook food for the Salvatore brother as a thank you for letting her stay at there house. She heard Stefan coming down the stairs and she walked up to him with a plate full of good food. Hope you like it I woke up early to make this said Arabella, Stefan laughed at her attitude and said I appreciate it thank you so will Damon if he ever wakes his sleepy ass up said Stefan. Arabella laughed and said yeah there could be a earth quake and he still wouldn't notice. They both laughed and sat in the table and talked till Stefan had to leave for school. They said goodbye to each other then Stefan headed to school. While Arabella was on her laptop trying to figure out what her mark had meant and why it burned her the night before. Each time she looked for something on google it said no match found which made her furious. Damon was eating the amazing meal his best friend made till he decided he wanted blood so he went out leaving Arabella Alone at the Salvatore house. Meanwhile At school, As Stefan is closing his locker Jeremy walks up to him and says Jeremy Pov hey it's great you and Elena are back together and you are having sleepovers but it would be great if you would let me and Jenna know. We were so worried about her. Stefan pov I looked at Jeremy confused and said we are not back together. Wait so she didn't stay with you after the party? No I saw her at the party but she didn't sleep over. Her bad hadn't been slept in and mrs Lockwood said her car was still in the drive way. Where is she then? Stefan was worried and called Arabella to help him find her she reluctantly agreed even though she was busy with her mark and that whole situation Arabella Pov I have found Elena she looks exactly like Kathrine's picture. I am following the man that has her into the house..Back to Elena she was carried into a abandoned house and put on a couch and the man that kidnapped her was untying the ropes as she was trying her best not to cry. Elena Pov please I am hurt I know just a taste the man said until he was knocked out cold by some woman I didn't recognize you must be Elena Gilbert she said yes I am who are you. I am Arabella Stefan and Damon's friend they told me to come save you. The woman was gorgeous no doubt about that but I wonder if there is something more to her I get a vibe off her that feels odd. Arabella Pov hurry Let's go before someone comes. That's when a woman came and said you both aren't going anywhere. She looked at me for a while until Elena broke the silence and said I am Elena Gilbert you don't have to do this be quiet the lady said while she was begging for her life I was over all of this and said hey cut the crap lady I would let us go or you will meet a unpleasant fate! I said, she just kept staring which was getting annoying. Please you can't do this Elena really was that pathetic begging for mercy. I was so lost I. My thoughts until Elena being slapped snapped me out of it I was shocked she flew 4 feet away from me I was trying so hard not to laugh. She was knocked out cold. The woman turned to me and said you look exactly like your paintings but they don't do you justice on how beautiful you look. I was still concerned that Elena would get killed because no matter what I think she is a good person. She then looked at me and said I won't hurt you but I am still a bit confused on how you took Trevor out with a single punch? I guess that's for me to know and you to find out. She laughed and said you are sarcastic I like that so will he. Who is he exactly? You will find out soon enough. She said about to turn away when I speed to her face and said if you don't tell me you will meet a date worse than death. I said looking her dead in the eyes. She looked afraid after my eyes turned red, but then her friend woke up and said you won't hurt her unless you want to figure out what your mark means. I paused and looked at and said how do you know about that. The woman said because he has the same one except with the initials A.M and  wings. Okay so I have been hearing a lot about this he or him guy who the hell are you both talking about. Once I said that they both stood frozen in there spots because they didn't want to tell me. Back to Stefan and Damon this has Kathrine written all over it. But Kathrine is in the tomb Stefan , said Damon, is she said Stefan , yes of course she is said Damon as he got frustrated. Back to Arabella and Elena. Trevor and the weird lady left the room leaving me with Elena who was passed out while I heard them talking. End of Arabella pov, So have you called him said Trevor no I called one of his contacts you know how this stuff works. Said the mystery woman did you did you not get that message to Elijah ? They say he got it. Who the fuck is Elijah thought Arabella. But Elena was awake where are they she whispered they are talking I am listening let get out of here now no I want to hear more. I said why said  Elena because they know something about me that I don't even understand yet. So I am staying and plus they have information about you to so I advise you to stay to listen but go if you want to. So she shut up and listened Trevor seemed pretty afraid of this Elijah guy I wonder who he is?.Authors note I am so happy this is 132o words 😁 hopefully you like it. We are almost to Elijah he is in the next chapter 😆Have good day thank you for reading.