Maze is back!

As maze and Arabella flew back to earth. They took there time. So what's this whole plan your talking about Ara? Well you see maze I want to help Lucifer because he is my brother and I care about him. I said. What about your self righteous brother Amenadiel maze asks curious? Well I am going kick his angelic ass. YESSS FINALLY YOU KICK HIS ASS!! Maze yells exited. In mystic falls the time is with the scooby. Gang. I miss Ara Stef conplained Damon. Well she said she had a family thing going on so I don't blame her. Well I do said Elena. Why would you blame her ? Damon said confused. Because she packed up and left us to deal with the Klaus problem. Well Elena if you had a very important family matter you would leave to so don't try to act as is you wouldn't do the same Caroline said without any filter.  Geez care why are you acting so mean to me. Whined Elena. I dont know maybe because you and Bonnie haven't given her a fair chance here. You treat her as if she did something to you when all she has done is help us she didn't even know who we were until she chose to help us even with your bitchy attitude towards her if I was her I wouldn't have helped if you treated me that way. Because in all honesty Elena your jealous of her because she is beautiful and more powerful that all of us combined. Yelled a very mad Caroline. Bonnie gave Caroline a nasty look when she said Arabella was more powerful than her. What Bonnie you know it's true she could end you if she wanted to and frankly I would help her. The whole scooby gang was shocked at Caroline's out burst. WOW that was a lot. Mutterd Stefan. Go blondie yelled Damon. This was a VERY short chapter but I wanted to give y'all something I will write more this month I just needed more ideas for this story. Thank you Soo much for reading.