Back in LA

Bells wake your lazy ass up!! Yelled Henrick. Why? I am tired I said complaining. We are here so wake up and go kick your brothers ass. You know what your right I will throw Amenadiel around like a rag doll I said confidently but I knew Amenadiels power. Shall we asked Henrick while opening my door. We shall I said as we locked arms. I AM BACK BROTHER DID YOU MISS ME!!!! I yelled Henrick laughed . Wow even with them you still are annoying. Shut up hen.  I am delightful to be around. Yeah sure and i have a stable relationship with my family. Said Henrick sarcastically. I was about to say something till I heard a voice I never ever wanted to hear in my lifetime again. Lucifer and Amenadiel aren't here Ara. Said that Bitch Chloe. She said walking toward us. Well I will go to my room and DONT EVER CALL ME THAT YOU LOST THAT WHEN YOU TIRED TO SEND ME AND OH YEAH LUCIFER BACK TO HELL.  se ya Chloe. I said trying to be calm after yelling. As me and Henrick where walking up the stairs to the elevator she yells. WAIT I AM SORRY!! We step in the elevator Henrick asks why won't you hear her out. I looked at him like he was crazy. Are you serious hell no. I said angry he was taking her side and not mine. Chloe runs up the stairs noticing I am not listening. She was so close until it closed I breathed a sigh of relief. Whew that was close. You know there is stairs too right? Said Henrick thinking this was funny. Oh no I could I forget I said like and idiot. Well I will make sure I am gone by then. What do you mean bells? My job is to get maze then kick Amenadiels ass remember I will fly to hell get maze kill Amenadiel then snip snip wings and go back to mystic falls. Henrick nods until he yells. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SNIP SNIP YOUR WINGS!!! He said. I don't think I will need them because I don't wanna go back to hell hen it's a lot of stress to try to help people go to heaven even tho no one has made it to there from hell. So I see no point plus I have had my wings longer than you have been alive. But but don't you love them? I do it's just they remind me that I could be sent back to hell by my siblings or my dad. I said . Until we got to the pent house. Chloe was there panting for air trying to form a sentence till I sprouted my wings and flew to hell in a blink of an eye. Ara I am sorry she finally let out . Well you just missed her. You can apologize some other time or never bye Chloe said Henrick backing her to the elevator. In hell. Home sweet home i said.

Imagine the water is stone

Imagine the water is stone. Well this is never gonna get old of seeing. I went to mazes domain in hell she was torturing some mortal man. Well well well if it isn't my best friend the devil herself.said maze wiping blood from her face.You are right it's me in the flesh. How are you doing maze? Good just finishing up this piece of work. She said referring to the man. Well Lucifer needs your help and he sent me to come get you. But we have to go to earth . Alright let's go then she said calmly. Okay I said let's hurry.That's it for this chapter sorry it took so long to write. Have a good day.