Bye LA

After Caroline got that out of her system she decided to go home and think about which friendships she wanted to last or the ones that should end. She definitely wanted her and Arabella's friendship to last seeing as she just blew up at her friends for her. But she doesn't get why Elena hates Arabella. But to Arabella's pov: Chole left and told Henrick to call her when Arabella got back. Not even 2 minutes after she left they both got back. This is it earth maze. Ara said with no enthusiasm. Wow how depressed where you without me. Maze said. So this is your demon best friend? Questions Henrick. Yup said maze and Ara at the same time. Wow you really are the same. Actually Ara has more of heart than I do nowadays because before earth she was the most heartless badass I knew. Said maze clearly missing how old Arabella was. Actually that might have Changed maze. I spoke up. Really how? Well you see let me catch you up on the drama that I have going on I said directing maze to the couch. So Henrick here is one of my friends I was about to continue till I heard a you mean BEST FRIENDS DONT YOU!!! Yelled Henrick from upstairs. I laughed and said yeah sure. So continue how that mortal has a place here? Asked maze. Well him and his 2 other brothers are some of my best friends. I say. Oh that's why you care for him. Said Maze understanding me. Then what she asks. Well his other brother is kinda the guy I meant to be with. I said laughing in a awkward way. Maze's face dropped like shocked when I said I wouldn't bang anyone for a month. No way is all she mustered up. Yes way I responded. She was shocked but continued to ask what else. So I can't avoid it because dad made him for me and apparently this guy aka Klaus is dead set on me and him being a thing. That's why I have this i showed her my wrist. The N.M stands for Niklaus Mikealson. Wait but it appeared like what 1,000 years ago so how would that work she asked.  He is a vampire Maze. But still from what I have heard they started a 1,000 years ago. Exactly he is one of the first generation of vampires he's the original hybrid. This this is. Maze said stuttering. This is AWESOME you get a badass hybrid for lover!!!!! Aren't you excited Ara that's so cool. Half the people I torture tell me how they died and most of them say by him!!! Whoa calm down now don't get to happy I still haven't met the guy yet. I said trying to get her to stop gushing over Klaus. Really why not? Because he kinda is trying to kill my friend brothers ex girlfriend. Who are you talking about did I miss a step or something. Ohh that's what I was missing so what happened was. After a whole 3 hour talk about  Ara "s life maze was finally caught up with the drama. And here I thought hell had drama they have nothing on you Ara. Maze said. Yeah I know I it's bad. But I need you to do me a favor. I said. Yeah anything. Maze do you still have your demon blades? I asked. Yeah why? She asked suspiciously. You need to cut my wings off. I said as cool as possible. Why the hell would I do that! She shouted well. Because I don't ever wanna go back to hell nobody is taking me back my wings are my only way back! I already cut Lucifer's I don't want to do yours to Ara. I will be fine. I said. Fine she finally agreed. I was on my knees with Maze behind me I could hear her tear up.

Are you absolutely sure you want them gone for good? She asks one last time

Are you absolutely sure you want them gone for good? She asks one last time. Yes I am. I respond. Do it.I said. You asked for this. Was the last thing I heard till I was in pain and agony. It only lasted for 2 minutes. There congratulation Ara you no longer have your wings.

Maze said sadly

Maze said sadly. I stood up and looked down at them.

They were beautiful no would could argue with them that

They were beautiful no would could argue with them that. Now what are we going to do with them Maze asked curiosity. This I said grabbing them I put them in our safe. So let me get this straight you put your divine angel wings in a safe where somebody could get them if they tired? Maze asked. Yes and no you see Maze in this era of mortals people would think that these are fake and would take the money. What idiot would take money over angel wings. She said thinking about how stupid mortals are. Well maze I. This year people need to prove things are really by science or something they don't have blind faith in the divine. They wouldn't care about the wings. If this is how stupid mortals are I want to met them. You can because me and Henrick and leaving and you are staying with luci. Wait what! She yelled I thought you were staying and beating Amenadiels ass. She huffed. I was going to but I decided not to mess with my big brother now that I don't have my wings that's a disadvantage. And I have to go because I made a deal with a guy. Plus you are here to help luci then when you finished I will come get you and go to mystic falls together. I said. Fine but you better come quick she said. That depends how fast you finish helping luci. HENRICK HURRY UP LETS GO. I yelled from downstairs. COMING. He yelled back. So we are going back this soon Henrick complained. Yes hurry up I don't have my wings so I can't get you out the door extra fast anymore. And with that we left lux.