Who is klaus?

Wake your ass up already it's 10:27 ARABELLA Damon said laughing. WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP PLEASE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!I yelled back annoyed, well what do you expect you sleep to long and plus we have a guest. Who? I asked confused. You'll see he said leaving me too get ready .

As I walked down the stairs I saw that bitch Rose

As I walked down the stairs I saw that bitch Rose. Oh hell no what the fuck are you doing here I yelled waking down the stairs.I am helping you. She snapped back at me. How are you helping exactly. I am helping by telling you who Klaus is! That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus I know he is real.who is he Elena asked? He is one of the originals, he's a legend Damon said sarcastically, like normal. First generation of vampires said Stefan. Like Elijah Elena asked? No, Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. Wow the Easter bunny so this Klaus guy must be horrible. I said with a laugh. As I was saying he's a foot soldier Klaus is the real deal. Klaus is know to be the oldest. Stefan said, Okay so your basically saying the oldest vampire to exist is after doppelbitch over here I said pointing at Elena. Yes rose said calmly. No protested Stefan I laughed at them.I mean what they are saying is true and your not just saying it so we don't kill you which I am not interjected rose Then we are looking at a solid maybe Damon said.Well Elena is screwed don't worry I am sure you will love hell. I said jokingly, Elena just shot me a glare Damon laughed along with rose Stefan also gave me a glare. Look Elijah is dead right so no one else even knows that you exist. Said Stefan trying to calm Elena down but failing miserably. Not that you know of said rose. That's not helping Damon said clearly over everything. Look guys I have never met anyone who has laid eyes on him I mean we are taking centuries worth of fiction and truth. Said Stefan. Well you thought I was fictional and here I am so my best bet is that Klaus is real too.really Ara that's not helping either. Damon said as he palmed his head.Hey I am trying to lighten the mood. Time skip. I am in my room drawing another picture of the mystery guy. Knock come in hey Elena what do you want? Well I was wondering if you would come with me to the tomb.? I do not like you so why should I go? Because I am coming said Caroline. Oh hey Caroline I said. You can just call me care it's my nickname. Well then in that case you can call me Ara or Bella. Thanks Ara Elena said. I didn't say you could! Oh okay then, she said with hesitation. Let's go then Bella said Caroline she said while smiling. In the woods So Bella what are you exactly said Caroline. I am the devil. Ha nice one but really what are you Elena turned back and said you the actual devil ha and I am stupid Elena said taunting. Well you actually are stupid and I am. Well if you really are the devil then prove it! Snapped Elena. Fine but it will scar you I will show you the awful way and Caroline the nice and cool way. Go on then scar me Elena said laughing.

 Go on then scar me Elena said laughing

How is this for scary

How is this for scary. Ahhh no no it's impossible please. Don't hurt me. I Change back to my normal face. And start dying of laughter ha how was that Elena I am so so sorry please don't hurt me. Now you believe me

 Now you believe me

Yes yes I do. Wow what are you so afraid of Elena that's her normal face! Caroline said over Elena being dramatic. I will show you Caroline but it will be not as scary. Alright I trust you Bella.

WOW DID I MENTION WOW THAT IS SO COOL

WOW DID I MENTION WOW THAT IS SO COOL. Caroline says as she fauns over my wings. Thanks care, I tucked them back in. Then we heard Elena yelling how come she got the nice beautiful wings and I got the devil face!!! Because Elena I have made it perfectly clear I do not like you and I happen to actually like care so suck it up. I am still scared of that face and Caroline got wings that's not fair at all!! She said screaming. Well suck it up because guess what Elena life isn't fair. You haven't had a hard life. You have no ideas what I have been through!! She yelled almost about to cry. Oh really I don't, you lost your parents. While me my dad banished me to hell for billions of years like I was nothing and my mom just watched and let it happen I was once the great arch angel Arabella. The light bringer the first born daughter to GOD i haven't seen my brother and sisters since that day and I was banished from my own home!! So if you think you have lost things try my life so shut up and get over yourself.!!! I yelled while we were walking she started crying and walking because even though she just wanted to go home she wanted answers. Caroline gave me a sympathetic smile while walking with me as Elena walked faster to the tomb. That's it for this chapter hope you liked it so far I may do another time skip because I wanna get to Klaus so you guys don't have to keep waiting but I promise we are almost there. Have a good day or night🙃