Chapter Twenty Six: Birthday Date with Mr. Styles

Annaliese's POV:

I pulled away from Harry slowly and heard cheering in the background. I blushed hard and met Harry's eyes. His emerald green eyes has a bright green tint as he smiled. I smiled back and looked behind me to see my mom, sisters, and the rest of the boys. "I can't believe my sister's dating Harry Styles!" Carlee smiled and we all laughed. Harry tenderly wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I blushed, leaning into him slightly. "So what do we have planned for tonight, Mr. Styles?" I asked him. "Some more surprises." He smiled. "You'll see." He replied.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a black and white striped body dress and some black booties. "You look great." McKenna smiled and sat on my bed. "Thanks." I smiled and did my makeup. I moved my recently curled hair to the right side of my head as my mom opened the door. "Harry's here!" She called and my heartbeat quickened. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room. "Hey beautiful." Harry smiled and ran his fingers through his long hair. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt and his coveted black skinny jeans, along with a pair of black converses. I blushed. "Hey." I said shyly. "Be careful with her." My mom said and harry nodded. "Of course I will."

"Wow Harry. You didn't have to take me here." I said to him as he pushed my chair into the two person table. "I wanted your birthday to be special babe." He smiled and sat in front of me. I blushed as he reached over the table to grab my hand. My palm tingled as I intertwined our fingers. He smiled and lightly kissed my hand as the waiter walked over. "Welcome Mr and Mrs. Styles, we have brought you some wine to start off. Here is some Dom Pérignon 1996." He said before pouring a little into both of our glasses. "Thank you." I smiled and sipped some. "it's delicious." Harry said to me and I nodded. "The owner told me that it's a very special night tonight." The waiter smiled and took our orders. "Yeah, it's my birthday." I smiled and looked at Harry. "We'll make sure that your order is the best." He smiled and walked away. I looked over at Harry who had the cutest smirk on his face. "What are you smirking about?" I sipped some more wine. "How great the rest of the night will be."