Chapter Three: Making Videos and Ice Cream

Dying Inside:

Chapter 3:

Annaliese’s POV:

“Goodnight sweetie.” My mom smiled and kissed my cheek. “Night momma.” I smiled and walked up the stairs. I took off my sweaty soccer clothes and took a quick shower. I put on an oversized pink sweatshirt and black leggings. I put my hair into a high bun and picked up my Macbook. I turned it on and closed my bedroom door. I flopped back on my bed and cuddled into my pillows. When my laptop went to my wallpaper, I went on Google Chrome and logged onto Twitter. I love twitter; it’s a way to find out what my favorite celebrities are doing and to see what my friends are doing

@Anna-BananaGardner: Chinese food is heaven.

I tweeted it and looked through my feed. I saw tweets from my friends and different celebrities. I coughed into my arm as I saw a tweet from Liam Payne

@Real_Liam_Payne: can’t wait to go to Austin, Texas #yeehaw

I covered my hand with my mouth quickly and screamed. I can’t believe One Direction is coming here to my hometown. I retweeted him and ran downstairs to my mom. “Momma!” I yelled as she looked at me. “What’s wrong Anna?” she asked me. “One Direction is coming here!” I smiled widely and she smiled too. “That’s great.” She smiled and I looked at her. “Mom, what’s wrong?” I asked her. “You know we can’t afford it…” she said softly and I bit my lip. “Oh yeah…” I said softly. “Maybe, I can get you and your sisters some but I don’t know.” I nodded. “It’ll be ok.” I said softly and walked to my room. I heard her sigh as I closed my door.

I laid on my bed, looking up at my ceiling. “How can I get tickets for us?” I thought, going on Youtube. Then I got a great idea, I picked up my video camera and put it on my tripod. I sat on the floor and posed the camera in front of me. I turned the camera on and pressed record. “Hey everyone, my name is Annaliese Gardner and I’m 17 years old. I’m from Austin, Texas and I have two younger sisters, McKenna and Carlee. I may look normal on the outside but I’m dying on the inside, I have Cystic Fibrosis. Cystic fibrosis is a deadly genetic disease that affects your lungs and digestive system, my dad actually died from this a year ago. Cystic fibrosis is when my lungs develop sticky mucus that clogs the lungs and can lead to life-threatening lung infections and obstructs my pancreas and stops natural enzymes from helping the body break down and absorb food. It’s a pretty bad disease.” I said before coughing into my arm. “It makes me cough a lot, as you can see, I pretty much don’t have any body fat, I get sick more than any one and sometimes, I have to carry an oxygen tube so I can breathe. Eventually, I’ll post more videos about my Cystic Fibrosis and also about my sisters, McKenna has Tourette’s Syndrome and Carlee is on Dialysis. Please Vote, Comment and Subscribe. I’ll see you guys next time.” I smiled and waved bye before turning off my camera. I uploaded the video onto my Channel called The Gardner Girls and logged off. I put my camera away and got under my covers. I turned off my lamp and cuddled into my Penguin Pillow Pet. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ready for the game?” our coach asked us. We all cheered and ran to the field. We played a really good game, winning 5-3. The team took us to the local ice cream store and I sat with Zoe, Scotland and Delaney. “We did great.” Zoe smiled, eating some mint chocolate chip ice cream. I smiled and licked some chocolate ice cream. It’s been a while since I had ice cream, it’s delicious. “I’m making YouTube videos.” I said to them. “Really? What for?” Delaney asked. “So people can know about my sisters and i.” I smiled and they nodded. “Well I hope you guys get famous.” Scotland smiled. I hope so too.

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!!

Please read my other stories on Wattpad